Status: hiatus. Slow updates

A Gentle Reminder, That Life is Unkind.

.07.

Jona stirred. A soft sigh and another stir. The long brown eyelashes fluttering open before closing again. His vision cleared and focused. His hands stretched out to feel the cold spot next to him. The black watch on his wrist informed him of his deep sixteen hour slumber. Jona sat up. His hair messy and greasy. His face itchy and scruffy. 
"Emma?" he called out. His voice raspy and soft. Almost like hers. Almost. 
No response. 
"Emma?" again. 
No response. 
"Emmalynn!"
Jona pulled the covers off the bed. His bare hairy legs exposed to the icey flats temperature as his bare feet padded the maze around their home. 
"Em?" he questioned again peaking through the kitchen doorway. Her black oversized bag and keys sitting on the marble countertop. His body led him back to their sitting room. 

Red wine. White carpet. Guilt.
Jona's heart sank as he dropped himself next to his girlfriend's body. Her chest rose up and down as he watched her take deep breaths. 

Jona repeated the same actions he had did just days before. Scooping the girl into his arms he carried her comatose body back into their room, placing her body gently onto the bed. 
Emma's white carpet she took way too much pride in held a deep burgundy stain. Jona rummaged through the cabinets under the sink. The stain remover finally finding it's way into his grasp. 

On his hands and knees he started to drift off. Perhaps in a hypnosis he shouldn't of ventured too. 
What if he did not have Bring me the Horizon or I Killed the Prom Queen? What if he was an average man, with his beautiful girlfriend. Would he be married now? In a house, with two kids. Scarlet and Talon (Emma and himself picked out names on a lazy night). Would they still live on the outskirts of London. What kind of job would Jona have? A desk job answering telephone calls while his potential fiancee scurried around planning events. Would they have time to plan a wedding. Forty-hour weeks. Prime time television. 

Jona laughed at his thoughts. It was the chemicals. He blamed. Shaking his head. Chucking the rag and chemicals away from his hands and knees position. 
He pressed his back to the leather couch, running his hands through his golden brown hair. 

Immediately springing to his feet, Jona crept to the bedroom Emma slept. He tip-toed childishly across the room to his luggage cases, the black Jansport backpack that carried his current ball and chain. Ripping the zipper off, there laid the black box with the diamond ring in it. He kneeled down to grasp the black velvet box, opening it carefully, as he cautiously glanced back and forth between the ring and his girl. It sparkled in the dim night lighting. It sparkled in the middle of the fucking night. Jona wanted it around her ring finger. Emmalynn Allison Weinhofen. It was so perfect. He thought, a content smile spreading across his face. 
It didn't last long. 

She sighed in her sleep. Jona placed the black velvet box onto the night stand on his side of the bed. He pondered on whether she'd been dreaming about him, it did however sound like a content sigh but since he's gotten back he hadn't spoken to her once about their relationship but he still crawled in beside the petite girl. His arms snaking around her waist, pulling her body so she laid on his chest. 
It was how they used to sleep, before he left. 
♠ ♠ ♠
It's about fucking time.

Cmnt&subs.

Xoxoxo India.