Status: Brand New

Unbreakable Hearts

Intro

When I was 5 years old I was diagnose with cancer. All types of cancer at that. One year it would be leukemia, the next stomach. That pattern continued for 13 years. I am now 18 years old and still in the hospital. My mom is a nurse in the wing am currently in. My dad well is in the army and in iraq at this time.
I have one sister and two older brothers. One is in new York on broadway the other well living at home helping mom out. My sister is 10 years old and understands why am so sick. It's not easy for her somedays.
Their names are kristien, william and daniel. My name is Lauren Carly Johnson. Am the 3 child. I have about 3 best friends anthony gonza, Audrey Moore and Shane miller. Shane and I are best friends we met when our moms put us in the same preschool because well their best friends to.
Shane and I are the type of friends you can't keep apart. So picture Shane when he found out that I had cancer and can't really leave the hospital. He was sad at first but later learned to always be at my side.
Even if he is the biggest manwhore out there. No matter what girlfriend he has, he always makes time for me. Shane's dad is on the hospital medical board and owns like 10 restaurants. His mom works as a manager in thoughs restaurants.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is just the intro i will be putting more up soon,