Status: thinkin..........

Unsure

Chapter 4

Zaine's POV

At the back of Math class, I nudged Dominique.
"Hey, you heard what Kyle did to Liz this morning?"
She rolled her eyes. "What did he do this time?"
After I explained the...incident, she laughed. A little too loud.
Mr. Groll turned around. "Would you just shut the fuck up!"
Wow...that was scary...
Let's just say that we stayed quiet for the rest of class.When the bell rang for lunch, everyone ran out of class, and Nique and I rushed to our lockers.
"So aren't you mad?"
"About what?"
"About what happened to Li-"
"Oh that fake bitch? No way. That was pretty funny."
"Wow. Never knew you had a 'dark' side." I smirked.
"Lots of things you don't know about me." She winked and smirked when I looked shocked. She kissed me a bit too passionately for the school hallways and then she winked at me again and said, "Gotta go meet the girls." Damn...
"'Kay." I went off to go meet the guys.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

It's been our tradition since we somehow became friends in freshman year. Every lunch time, we meet on the bleachers and we'd hang there for the hour. The cafeteria was for losers, so of course we always had first dibs on the bleachers. Lunch was guy time...an opportunity to avoid the girls and Kyle always used it as an opportunity to cheat on whichever unfortunate girl was his 'playmate' at the time.
Speaking of Kyle, he was sitting next to me staring at a girl who was wearing something that technically shouldn't qualify as a skirt because it barely made it lower than her ass. Corey wasn't here yet. He was always late; what the hell he does before he comes to meet us, we will never know.
A whole ten minutes later, Corey finally came storming up to us.
"What the hell Kyle? What did you do with her yesterday, huh? And don't even try to deny that you were with her yesterday! I smelt her shirt and I'm sure she doesn't smoke."
What the hell is going on? I had to ask...I was clueless. "Corey, what are you talking about?"
"He!" Corey pointed to Kyle, "Was with Carla after school yesterday!"
Ooh......Corey is really protective of his lil' sis. And it's not really a secret that Kyle's kinda got a thing for her...
"Dude! I didn't do anything! She came and talked to me, I told her about you and your stupid rules, and I walked her to her car. Dude, that's all that happened!"
"Yeah right. I'm supposed to believe that. Just stay away from her Richards!"
"Or what, 'badass'?"
Corey looked ready to knock Kyle's lights out. Corey jumped on him, landing three punches in his face before I realized what was happening. Kyle caught him by the arm and twisted him 'round in a headlock. Corey kicked back at Kyle and he lost his footing, sending them both tumbling down the bleachers. I ran after them, worried, when they both burst out laughing. I was so shocked, i just joined in. We laughed 'til we couldn't breathe, then stumbled back to class when the bell rang.
Well that was interesting...
♠ ♠ ♠
=D