Status: Finished but to be continued

Love and Pain.

Center of the Universe.

I could feel my heart beating in a way it never has. Everything around me was fading as this music beat through my chest. The lights flashing around me dimmed to flow like soft smooth waves. My body swayed back and forth with every single beat. My heart thumped harder and harder, but somehow it seemed to slow. My eyes were closed as my body temperature got higher.

I could feel his hands come softly onto my warm arms sending a tingling sensation across every part of me. His finger tips swept across my skin making their way to my face and resting on my cheek. With one hand he pulled my hair away from my face as we moved together in synchronization.

I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck feeling his warm moist breathe on the nape of my neck. His arms moved their way to my back and with one arm he moved my body slowly around so my back was swaying against his front. Our body temperature raised but with his touch, it seemed inside me felt cold.

I couldn't put a single thought into my head other than the beat of his heart pounding against my back. Still moving to each beat I began to feel his heart inside me.

A chill crawled up my spine as he whispered “I can feel your heart beat” lightly next to my ear. I felt his breath against every part of my neck making the shivers more intense.

I couldn't handle the temptation so I quickly turned around so my face was just below his. I grabbed the back of his head tangling my fingers in his soft hair and pulled his lips lightly against mine for a moment. I stopped to look up into his eyes where every feeling was written inside. He then pulled my back tighter against his body, stealing another kiss. This time our lips pressed harder against the other as the swaying came to an end.

His lips moved slowly with mine as I began to taste his sweet breath turning hot. This moment lasted forever and was completely unbreakable. I couldn't remember a thing. My world evolved around us as my destination became unclear.

It felt like we were floating above the stars deep into space forever untouched. There was nothing in this universe that could tear our embrace. Nothing else mattered, not the music, not the lights, not the way we moved, not even the air we breathe. We stole each others hearts and could feel the beating coursing through every vein.

He was the beating in my chest, the cells to my blood, and the air to my lungs. Our bodies were so tight, there was no way we could break apart.

“I could feel your heart beat” I whispered, “running through me” he stole from my lips.

Everything came tumbling down around us as we fell so deeply holding each other close so that we never parted. He is mine, and I am now his, this moment could last forever in this dark abyss.
♠ ♠ ♠
My most favorite story I have ever written. When I wrote this, and everytime I read, I am filled with so much emotion it's crazy lol. Please comment!

Will re-write cuz this is just too boring now. Never though I could actually write too much detail!