Status: Finished but to be continued

Love and Pain.

Lack of Passion Brings No Crime.

My heart sank slowly as our bodies pressed together. I closed my eyes with a tear floating down my cheek. With the warmth of his body and mine, I felt so utterly cold. His lips pressed up against mine as my thoughts rolled to Sylvan. His luscious warm lips pressed tenderly against mine, his arms holding me tightly but ever so gentle.

My heart began to throb intensely as I pushed the thoughts aside for a moment. This was the wrong kind of place to be thinking of him. I was in another person's bed, in another person's arms, in another person's heart. How could having so much passion towards someone lead to such desperate actions?

I missed his presence with every inch of passion I have left. I want him more than the moon needs the sun. He was my flower and I was his jewel. The distance between us grew each day until it became every minute. My heart was tearing at a rate I could not attain. Is this alright? “Sylvan, is that all right?” I whispered as the tears finally ended.

This seems like such a small crime, and with such passion we shared, I had no excuse.

I pulled her down next to me in the bed Annie and I used to share. I kissed her with the passion I had more than once given to the one I used to love. She was hardly ever near anymore; always gone. Still, this was the wrong kind of place to be cheating on her. This dark room where we shared many nights that seemed so few.

With this women I hold in my arms now, I could show no empathy with. Annie was my butterfly, the one I could never harm. We had shared so much feeling that it made our hearts so incredibly heavy. This is the wrong time to be thinking of her. I pressed my lips hard against Rebecca's lips letting all the weight from my heart to be forced against her. I ran my fingers in her hair and grabbed a handful as the kiss got more intense.

Is this alright? It seemed like such a small crime, but I've got no excuse, now is that alright?

No.
♠ ♠ ♠
May be a little hard to understand. Make sure to listen to the song a little before reading if you don't quite understand it that well. Please let me know what you think of it.