Status: Finished!

Always and Forever

Chapter Sixteen

The witch’s army charged at us seconds later. We collided with a crash. I spun my sword and slit a creature’s throat. I jumped off Saxton (my horse) and told him to keep safe and that Id whistle for him when I needed him, while fighting off a menator. Saxton looked uncertain but nodded and cantered off when I yelled, “GO!” I split my sword in two and blocked the mentors axe with one and stabbed him with the other. I spun around just in time to kill another creature that was sneaking up on me. I look over at Peter and see him fighting three at a time and another creature sneaking up on him. I grab a dagger from my boot and throw it at the creature’s heart and hit perfectly. It cried out in pain which caught Peter’s attention, who looked at me and nodded thankfully but I was already fighting three at the moment and didn’t see it. I stabbed the last of the three when the fire bird swept the ground and blocked the witch’s second round of army from us. Suddenly a blue wave coming from the witch’s direction put out the fire. I gasped slightly and stabbed a creature as Peter yelled, “Fall back! Draw them to the rocks!”

I whistled loudly as I grabbed the dagger I threw to save Peter’s life and Saxton came galloping towards me I swung my leg over him and cantered off following the other retreating creatures and slipped the dagger back into my boot. Suddenly I saw Peter’s unicorn get shot and Peter flip over him and fall onto his back groaning in pain.

“Peter!” I yelled and started to turn Saxton around to go to him but Oreius and a rhino charge at the witch.

“Stop!” Peter yelled at them but they ignore him. The Witch ducked Oreius attack and spun her wand and turned Oreius to stone. I jumped off of Saxton and nodded towards him. Saxton nodded knowing what I was about to tell him and cantered off. I fought my way to Peter and made it just in time for him to yell, “Ed! There are too many of them! Go! Get out of here! Get the girls, and get them home!”

“Come on, you heard him!” Beaver said grabbing both Edmund and Lydia’s hand. I tried to keep my eye on them knowing both Edmund and Lydia would fight having to leave us but got distracted by being attacked. The second I killed my attacker I heard both Lydia, and Peter yell, “EDMUND!” and stab their attackers angrily and race towards him. I ran after them killing anyone who got in my way. Lydia and I fought off the witch’s apprentice and Peter fought the Queen who was easily blocking his blows. Suddenly we all heard a loud lion’s roar. We all stopped what we were doing and turned to see Aslan with Susan and Lucy with a whole army behind them.

“Impossible!” The witch shrieked.

My attacker used my distraction to their advantage and knocked me to the ground causing me too hit my head on a rock. I yelped in pain. My vision was blurry but I saw their sword heading for my stomach and blocked it with my sword but my arm gave out and their sword sliced my side open. I bit my lip harshly to hold back another scream of pain. I angrily and painfully grabbed a dagger from my boot and stabbed it into their chest, instantly killing them. I stumped against my sword that I made one again and grabbed my dagger and slipped it into my boot, after wiping off the blood. I bit my lip to hold back the bile rising into my throat as I realized how many creatures I had killed. Shaking the thought out of my head, I placed my hand on my side to help stop the bleeding, but blood merely soaked my hand quickly. I turned my hazy gaze towards Peter’s direction and saw him pinned on his back with the witch’s sword placed at his chest. I felt my heart stop in my chest and yelled, “PETER!” anxiety clear in my voice and was about to run to him when suddenly Aslan jumped on the witch and killed her. I felt a wave of relief wash over me and took a step towards them but my vision blurred and I collapsed onto the ground and everything went black.

Peter’s POV:

I stood up and looked at Aslan proudly.

“It is finished.” Aslan said smoothly

I turned just in time to be attacked into a hug by both Susan and Lucy.

“Where's Edmund?” Susan said worriedly. We all looked at each other panicked and sprinted towards where we thought Edmund was. When we got there a dwarf was about to finish Edmund off but Susan shot him with her arrow before any of us could react. We sprinted towards Edmund who was coughing and gasping in pain. Lucy pulled out her cordial and placed one drop on Edmund's lips. Suddenly Edmund stopped moving. We all looked at each other sadly but Edmund sprang up coughing loudly.

“When are you ever going to do are you're told?” I laughed while pulling him into a hug while the other joined in.

“Edmund!” I heard Lydia yell happily and we pulled apart just in time for Lydia to tackle him into a hug, causing them to fall back to the ground and roll around slightly. I smiled happily at them and thought, ‘they make a cute couple’ but that when I realized that someone was missing.

“Where’s Sarah?” Both Michael and I said when we realized she was missing at the same time.

“Come quick Your Majesty’s!” Mr. Tumnus yelled, “It’s High Queen Sarah!” We all looked at each other and sprinted after Mr. Tumnus.

I saw Sarah lying on the ground with a small pool of blood around her.

“Sarah!” I gasped and ran faster and collapsed next to her grabbing her face.
“Sarah? SARAH!” I yelled shaking her slightly.

“Move out of the way Peter.” Lucy said while getting her cordial out. I stood up and moved out of the way turning away from her not able to look. After a minute I heard coughing and gasping for air. I spun around to see Sarah on her side coughing, and smiled completely relived. Michael and Lydia tackled her into a hug saying, “Thank God you’re alright!” and “Didn’t we tell you not to scare us like that!” Susan and Lucy soon joined in laughing.

Sarah’s POV:

Michael and Susan helped me too my feet after I was attacked by everyone. I looked up to see Peter looking at me with happy yet scared tears in his eyes. I pulled out of Susan and Michaels arms and stumbled slightly into Peter chest hugging him tightly. Peter buried his face on my none blood stained hair and muttered, “You scared my half to death! I don’t know what I’d do without you!”

I pulled away slightly to look at his face and smiled happy just to be in his arms both of us safe. Peter bent down and kissed me on the lips passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling his face closer to mine deeping the kiss while Peter wrapped his arms around my lower back making me bending over his arms slightly and pulling me even close to him. We pulled away for air both smiling brightly at each other. Ignoring all the groans from our younger siblings complaining about how gross we were being.

Fast forward to before the coronation:

I took one last look at myself in the mirror. My gown was a beautiful deep blue that brought out my eyes and had the embroidery a Dark gold for accent. It was slightly different then what you would normally see in Narnia but that’s why I loved it so much. I had my make up simple, and my hair was pulled back into a half up half down style, allowing my golden curls to cascade down my back. As I put on my dark gold cape with a lighter gold inner lining, Lydia glided into my room with Courtney in tow, both smiling brightly. I turned and smiled at them. We all giggle/ squealed at the same time and laughed as we hugged each other.
“God! You guys look gorgeous!!” I squealed happily.

“We all do!” Lydia agreed. Lydia’s gown had a tight bodice that accented her developing curves. It was a beautiful maroon color with a brown and crème colored design on the bodice’s front. It also had a slight poof to it, but it fitted her personality just perfectly. Her cape was exactly like my own but a light gold outer color and a crème inner color. Her hair (6th down) was in a high elegant twist bun with two simple gold floral broaches holding it in place on one side, with simple make up as well. Courtney looked adorable in her gown. Her hair was pinned back simply with two silver broaches similar to
Lydia’s. Her cape was silver on the outside but a lavender color on the inside.

*knock knock* we heard, “Come in” I called as Michael walked in.

“With all this squealing people are going to think we are under attack!” He laughed and pulled us into a hug. We all smiled and looked in the mirror for last minute touch ups. Michael looked very handsome in his red and gold outfits (Peter’s but Red and Gold).

We all gathered at the door of the coronation ballroom and complemented each other on how we all looked. Peter came up to me and was about to kiss me on the lips but I turned my head causing him to kiss my cheek.

“Sorry Pete!” I laughed when I saw his confused and sad look, “You’ll mess up my lip gloss!” and smiled. Peter laughed slightly and shook his head.
“You look absolutely gorgeous Sarah.” Peter murmured into my ear, smiling. I blushed a deep red and said. “You don’t look to bad yourself there handsome.” Before he could say anything the horns were blew and we all lined up. Aslan was in the center with Peter on his left and me on his right. Then Michael walked behind Peter and Susan behind me, and Edmund behind Michael and Lydia behind Susan. Lucy stood behind Edmund and Courtney behind Lydia. We all smiled happily as we walked under the swords and towards the eight standing thrones before us. We all parted or ways and stood in front of our thrones. (order from left to right: Lucy; Edmund; Susan; Peter; Sarah; Michael; Lydia; Courtney)

Aslan Stood in front of us and in-between Peter and I, and Said, “To the glistening eastern sea, I give you Queen Lucy the Valiant and Queen Courtney the Peaceful.” While Mr. Tumnus and another fawn named Spock, put their crowns on their heads.
“To the great western woods, King Edmund the Just and Queen Lydia the Loyal;”
“To the radiant southern sun, King Michael the Brave and Queen Susan the Gentle;”
“ And to the clear northern skies, High King Peter the Magnificent and High Queen Sarah the Determined.” I bowed my head and body slightly as Spock gently placed my gorgeous crown on my head. I felt excited, proud and extremely happy all at once. I smiled at Spock and he bowed slightly and backed up to stand next to the side next to Mr. Tumnus who was doing the same to Peter.

We all smiled at each other and then looked before us and sat in our thrones as Aslan said proudly, “Once a king or Queen of Narnia; Always a king or queen.”

“Long live High King Peter! Long live High Queen Sarah! Long live King Michael! Long live Queen Susan! Long live King Edmund! Long live Queen Lydia! Long live Queen Courtney And long live Queen Lucy!” The Crowd cheered happily.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pevensie’s Coronation Outfits/crowns: http://costumes.narniaweb.com/pevensiesfiles/groupcoronation5.jpg

Sarah Crown: http://www.a1weddinginvitations.net/images/wedding%20tiaras%20rhinestone%2051381.jpg

Sarah Dress: http://tommosangel.com.au/images/22567114%20medievel%20white.jpg (Dress= dark Blue dress and a Dark gold “decorations/embroidery”)

Sarah Hair: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gzDTOQnyNwo/RXxnaq7nJJI/AAAAAAAAACI/U3rTF4owIEE/s320/updo9.jpg

Michael Crown: http://www.dancecheer.net/spiritmall/image.php?type=P&id=16619

Michael suit: looks like Peter but red with gold designs

Lydia Crown: http://www.davidsbridal.com/images/product/detail/P_5288_2_122081.jpg

Lydia Dress: http://www.ts2creations.com/images/Set_AdultGownMLSet07.jpg <= the left maroon one but less puffy

Lydia Hair: http://www.zimbio.com/Prom+2008+Hairstyles/articles/24/Formal+Updos+for+Any+Occasion (6th down)

Courtney crown: http://www.a1weddinginvitations.net/images/wedding%20tiaras%20silver%20crystal%20rhinestones%205136.jpg

Courtney gown: http://images.thesimsresource.com/51/51951.jpg

Courtney Hair: http://www.zimbio.com/Prom+2008+Hairstyles/articles/24/Formal+Updos+for+Any+Occasion (last one on page)

RATE, MESSAGE, SUBSCRIBE, BANNERS, AND COMMENT!!!

-Sam