Status: Finished!

Always and Forever

Chapter Eight

“Peter winds up and….gets another wicket!” Peter commentaryed.
“OW! What was that for?”Edmund yelled at him, while rubbing the spot Peter had hit him. Susan and I were on the outfield waiting to get the ball.
“Opps! Sorry Dally- Day- Dream!” Peter laughed, “Wake up, now are you ready?”
“Are you?” Edmund retorted angrily, while getting into his position. Peter threw the ball, and Edmund hit it. Maybe a little too hard due to the fact that it went through a window, with a huge *CRASH*. We all looked at each other with surprise and fear etched on our faces. We sprinted into the house and into the hall where it had broken the window.
“Nice Job!” Lydia snapped sarcastically at Edmund. She wasn’t on talking terms let alone looking terms with Edmund after what had happened the other night. Edmund opened his mouth to say something but loud, angry footsteps cut him off.
“The Macready!” We all said in unison. I grabbed Courtney’s hand and sprinted off with everyone else. Anywhere we ran she seemed to be coming in the same opposite direction, trapping us. Until, Edmund led us to the bare room with only the wardrobe in it. Edmund ran to the door and flung it open.
“You’ve got to be kidding me…”Susan said, once she realized his plan.
“There’s no way we could all fit in there!” Michael protested. We all stopped when we heard the Macready’s footsteps getting louder.
“GO!” I whispered quickly pushing the younger ones in then followed Susan and Michael in. Peter got in after me closing the door behind him. We all started to push back as far as we could, brushing past the many fur coats.
“Ouch Peter that was my foot!” I yelped.
“I’m not on your foot!”
“Get off of me!”
“STOP STEPPING ON ME!”
“Let go of me Edmund!”
“Quit shoving!” We all yelled at each other. I tripped on something and fell on my back only to have Peter trip over me and fall on me, our lips centimeters apart from each other. We stared into each other’s eyes for a minute; I could have sworn I saw Peter lean forward a little until Michael cleared his throat. I blushed a deep red and look away from Peter’s face, while turning my head, to glare at Michael.
“Right *clears throat*-uh- I-uh” Peter stuttered getting off of me. My heart dropped into my stomach when he got off of me, his body warmth leaving with him, making me realize I was lying in a thick amount of snow. I grabbed Peter extended hand to help me up, refusing to show my disappointment. I glared at everyone who all seemed to be laughing at us.
“You think that’s funny do you?” I asked. “Well, ill show you funny!” I said and threw a snowball into Susan face who shrieked, and glared at me and Peter who were laughing at her. We ended up breaking up into a huge snowball fight: Peter, Lydia and I against Susan, Michael, Courtney, and Lucy. I laughed as Susan attempted to throw a snowball at me. I dogged it quickly only to trip over my own feet and fall into Peter’s chest. Peter wrapped his arms around my waist to keep me from falling when we suddenly heard, “Ow!” Edmund yelled, “What was that for?!” I turned my head to see Edmund with a snow patch on his chest, and Susan looking worried.
“You lied to us!” Peter yelled at Edmund, suddenly remembering that he was here, with his arm still securely wrapped around my waist.
“You didn’t believe them either!” Edmund yelled back.
“Tell them you’re sorry.” Peter snarled but when Edmund didn’t say anything, Peter snarled, “Say you’re sorry!” again while taking a step forward, which caused me to put my hands on his chest. “Peter…” I whispered softly to warn him.
“Alright, I’m Sorry!” Edmund said quickly and rudely.
“That’s okay! Some kids just don’t know when to stop pretending!” Lucy giggled.
“Well girls! I suppose a sorry won’t cut it would it?” Michael asked. The girls shook their head but you could tell they had a plan in their heads going on.
“We should go back!” Susan said suddenly.
“I think they should decide,” I said while turning from Peter’s chest to face to girls. Surprisingly Peter’s arms didn’t let me go or loosen at all.
“We want you all to meet Mr. Tumnus!” Lucy said excitedly.
“Mr. Tumnus it is!” Peter laughed.
“But we can’t go hiking in the snow dressed like this!” Susan protested.
“No but we can use these,” Peter said as he let me go and went to the wardrobe and grabbed us some fur coats. I felt disappointment seep into my stomach as he walked away but ignored it and went to go stand next to Susan, “I mean if you think about it logically, we are still in the wardrobe.” Peter teased Susan. We all laughed at that despite the looks Susan was giving us. Peter handed out the fur coats to keep us warm on our ‘journey’. We trudged through the snow laughing and joking around with the girls running in front of us. Edmund and Lydia still weren’t talking let alone looking at each other, and If possible were even angrier with each other than before. I shock off the thought and walked next to Peter the whole time, though by the look on his face he didn’t mind one bit. Once we got to Mr. Tumnus’s, I almost regretted coming here. The door was off its hinges and there were claws marks on the door. I heard both Luc y and Courtney gasp and sprint off towards the door. I called out to Courtney and Peter called out to Lucy. I ran after them with Peter at my heels and the other’s not far behind us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's Part 8!! hope you like it and have a HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

-Sam
**Comment, Message, Rate, Banners and Subscribe!!!!