Status: hiatus= maybe forever I don't know

My Little Razorblade

Girl you're so dangerous

“Go home Alley! I don’t want to see you till you’re clean! I should have never let you come.” Matt yelled loudly at his sister, Alley, even though he was holding her close to him.

Alley’s life had spiraled out of control, crazy parties, drinking, and drugs. Alley packed her bags that night. Alley hugged Zacky tightly, trying to keep her tears back, she didn’t want to let go.

She whispered softly in his ear, “I promise I’ll get better.”

Alley walked down the hallway to the plane, tears now streaming down her face, but she didn’t look back; she couldn’t.

Present Day

Alley sat behind the counter of Hunington Beach Tattoo. The shop was slow today and her boss Jake had gone to lunch. The phone rang and Alley stared at it a second before picking it up.

“Huntington Beach Tattoo,” Alley stated clearly.

“Hey” said a smooth voice.

Alley knew the voice clear as day even though she hadn’t heard it in 4 months, it was her brother Matt.

“Jake is suppose to do a tattoo for me.”

“Name?” Alley asked. She really didn’t want her brother to know it was her at the moment.

“Matt, I actually just got back from tour and I was wondering if I could just come in today with my friends, is that okay?”

Great, Alley thought, I get to see my brother, my ex-boyfriend, and all their friends. I can’t believe this.

“Sure. Jake is out, but you can come in around 1:30.”

“Sounds good. We’ll be there.”

Alley hung up and laid her head on the counter. She hadn’t had any drugs, or taken a sip of alcohol in over four months; she promised herself that she would never be like she used to be. She knew she had changed, but she wondered if the boys had changed; if Zacky had changed.