Status: hiatus= maybe forever I don't know

My Little Razorblade

Scribbled out the truth with their lies

Hours passed before Zacky awoke to hear Alley's familiar voice as she walked through the front door.

He froze.

He listened as she greeted Jimmy, threw her keys on the table, and opened the fridge.

She had been crying Zacky could hear it in her voice.

He remembered the sounds of her sobbing. How could he forget?

Alley crying and screaming, Zacky's heart breaking move each passing moment.

He shuddered.

Alley's footsteps grew louder and Zacky realized she was coming towards her door.

He immediately let go of the pillow and turned so he was facing the door with his feet hanging off the side of the bed.

He let his eyes wander as he looked around her room.

The crimson walls were decorated with lyrics, poems, and pictures.

The door to her closet was painted black as was her dresser.

&&Then holding hands and life was perfect, just like up on the screen&&

As his eyes roamed, he noticed something familiar.

On the dresser was a photo of himself standing next to Alley.

They were smiling, almost grinning; not caring how bizarre they must have looked.

Zacky smiled to himself, just as the door began to open.

He was startled even though he knew she would eventually get there.

"Hey," he mumbled.

"Oh. Hey. I didn't know you were in here," Alley said walking over toward he dresser.

"Well...I...uh..." Zacky's face grew red as he began tracing the outline of his favorite tattoo on his right arm.

Alley pulled a shirt and a skirt out of her dresser.

She turned to him, "Is there something you wanted?"

"Well...I just wanted never mind," he was too embarrassed.

"Well I was just going to change."

She left him the opportunity to stay or leave, but with a little emphasis on him leaving.

"Where are you going?"

Zacky was frightened that she would take revenge on him by finding a boyfriend, maybe Luke; he had heard that name thrown around a few times.

"I'm going out to dinner with Matt. We want to talk about tour, my new job, and getting clean... you know just have that brother sister bonding time."

Alley was always good at getting around talking about her problems, especially her drug related ones.

Alley pulled off the top she had been wearing, not caring that Zacky was still sitting on her bed, and pulled on the one she had gotten from her draw.

Zacky tensed up, she was doing this on purpose, but then again she had every right.

He had fucked up, and she was letting him know.

She then slipped off her jeans and pulled on her skirt.

With that Alley walked out of the room without a second glance at Zack.

Zacky was hurt, but he was forming a plan to show Alley that he really cared.

He wanted to follow her, but he knew that it would be useless at the moment.

He flung himself back on the bed and stared up at the ceiling.

He crossed his arms and planted them on his chest.

Suddenly, he felt his phone vibrating in his pocket.

He unfolded his arms and pulled it from his pocket, the caller id read, Niki.

He laughed at her awful timing and the way he didn't even want to answer the phone.

He waited for a few rings to pass as he sat up and situated himself so he was facing the picture again.

He sighed and hit the call button.

"Uh hello?" he asked, slightly surprised that he wanted it to seem like he didn't know who was calling him.

"Hi sweetie! What are you up too?"

Zacky cringed at the shrillness of her voice as he rubbed the side of his head.

"Um...you know I'm just sittin' here."

"Oh, well that's nice," she replied quickly.

"So listen. I've been thinking that you should come and live with me."

"Why?"

"Just cause...I never get to talk to you anymore and if you were here I'd get to see you whenever I want and...."

*Yea right,* Zacky thought to himself. *You just want to show me off to all your bitchy friends.*

She kept rambling on about how she wanted him to come live with her.

Finally she paused and Zacky took that as his cue to speak.

"Uhm...I like living here."

"Why would you like living there with that bitch?" Niki asked in a nasty tone.

"She is not a bitch Niki," Zacky shot back sternly.

"I can't believe youre defending her!" Niki huffed.

"Why shouldn't I defend her, she's my friend!"

"Fine then you have to choose, me or her, if you choose her were finished Zacky!"

Zacky knew exactly who to choose and he told her so, "I think I'll stick with Alley. I was stupid to lose her, and even more stupid to think you could replace her!"

"Fine Zacky, go be with your little whore!"

Zacky was tired of her bitching so he snapped the phone shut.

He laid back down on the bed with a weight lifted off his shoulders.
♠ ♠ ♠
&&comments please&&