I'm In Love With My Best Friend, But He Doesn't Even Know I'm Gay.

Twelve

Ryan POV

Brendon gets out of the hospital today! I was so happy I was doing a little dance in my kitchen whilst waiting on my toaster strudles to pop up from the toaster.

“Um, bro?” I turned my head to the doorway and saw my sister watching me with curious amusement.

“Heh, erm.. toaster dance?” I run to the toaster as my strudles pop up. Aly laughs and walks to the fridge.

“More like a ‘my boyfriend is getting out of the hospital today’ dance.” She smirks at my defeated look and ruffles my hair on the way out of the kitchen. “Tell him I’m glad he feels better. After I get Gabe we will meet up with you two later. Safe sex and all that little brother.” She laughs and walks out of the room. I finish my breakfast in silence, debating if I should buy Brendon chocolate, flowers, or a teddy bear for his welcome home present. Chocolate gets him way to hyper and he doesn’t know the difference in a rose or a dandelion so... I think a teddy bear is the best bet.

I finish eating and run up to my room to get a quick shower, style my hair, throw on some jeans and a random shirt, put my shoes on and run down stairs. I leave a note for my mom even though she will be gone all day. I practically speed to the store because Brendon will be getting out in less than an hour. I run into the store and find a huge four foot gorilla in red boxers and big kissy lips. Perfect! After I checkout I head to Brendon’s.

My foot stomps nervously as I sit on the couch waiting for Kat to bring Brendon home. Aly and Gabe are running late (as usual) and William just got here.

“So, I’m glad you and Brendon got together Ry, I’ve watched you two for quite some time and I told Kat you two were meant for each other.” William smiles and fiddles with his hair.

“Thanks Bilvy, that means a lot. I’m glad all of our friends, except for Pete, are happy and accept us. I never meant to fall in love with my best friend, it just happened.” As I finish the front door opens and Brendon walks in slowly.

“Brenny Boo!” I scream and run into his arms. He smiles wide and kisses me with so much love and passion I can’t help but get weak in my knees. After our kiss he pulls back and presses his forehead against mine.

“Ry, you have no idea how much I missed you. I HATE the hospital and that stupid doctor and the stupid food...”Brendon poked his bottom lip out and I laughed lightly as I pulled him into a hug.

“You sound like a five year old babe, but it’s fucking adorable.” Brendon nips my neck so softly I barely feel it yet I let out a slow, soft moan. I feel Brendon’s lips curve into a smile as he presses more into my neck.

“You just got out of the hospital, do you want me to put you back in?” I smirk as I push Brendon away from me and hold his face between my hands.

“Is that a threat or a promise, Mr. Ross?” Brendon giggles and leans in to kiss me.

“Ahem. Boys, take it to the bedroom.” Oh great, my sister is here. Aly and Gabe walk in with a 'Get Well Soon’ balloon and a... fuck my life...a box of chocolate.

“OOOH! Chocolate!” Brendon screams and rushes for Aly, stealing the chocolate and giving both her and Gabe hugs. I glare at my evil sister and she sends a smirk back.

“That’s for wearing MY skinny jeans Monday.” She mouths before turning back to Brendon to ask about his stay in the hospital. That evil, crazy bitch. I laugh to myself as I plan revenge. I love her to death but sibling rivalries are still very much alive. I walk over to Brendon and see that he has already eaten four of the chocolate squares. Oh. My. Fucking. God.

“Ry! This shit is sooooo good. Want some? Too bad! Ha, no I’m just kidding baby you can have some.” Brendon holds out the chocolate to me and grins widely.

“No thanks Bren. I wanna show you your present. It’s in your room upstairs.” Brendon gives me a skeptical look but shrugs and sets his chocolate on the table (thank gee) and grabs my hand to go up the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm getting tired of this story. I feel like it's not good enough, at least on my part. You readers deserve better from me. :( I'm sorry.