I'm In Love With My Best Friend, But He Doesn't Even Know I'm Gay.

Fifteen

Brendon’s POV

Ryan entered me; pain, pleasure, and pure ecstasy shot through my body. My fingers curled around the covers as I tried to keep from screaming.
“Are you okay?” Ryan whispered, his voice husky.
I nodded a reply because if I opened my mouth the scream would escape.
He started pulling out and the pain ceased and pleasure took over. He rammed into me again and a low moan escaped my lips. Soon he gained rhythm and my moans became more frequent. He dug his nails into my back as he thrust deeper inside me. I buried my face in the bed, hoping it would muffle the sounds that escaped my mouth.
I felt Ryan grasp me and begin to work his hand in the same rhythm as he was thrusting.

“Oh FUCK!”

Ryan and I both reached our climax at the same time. We collapsed in a big, sweaty heap. I rolled over to face him. Sweat beaded his forehead and his hair was even messier than usual. I smiled up at him.

“I love you,” I whispered.

He smiled back, “I love you too.”
He pulled the covers over the both of us and I cuddled up next to him. My eyes grew heavy and before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

**********

The next morning I awoke to the sound of someone yelling. I looked over and Ryan was still asleep. So I slid slowly out of bed and looked around for my pants. Finding them, I slipped into them and headed downstairs.

When I entered the kitchen, Katie and Alyssa were sitting at the table. Alyssa was nearly falling out of her chair with laughter.

“Stupid food! Trying to be something you’re not! Well I’d rather date your brother! What do you think of that!” Katie yelled at her plate.

I doubled over with laughter. Once I composed myself, I walked over and sat down.

“What was that?” I asked, still laughing.

She glared at me, “This is supposed to be fat free. But it has more fat in it than the regular kind!”

I shook my head, only my sister would talk to a plate of non-fat bacon.

“I think she took her crazy pill this morning,” Alyssa said, getting up to put her plate away.

Shaking my head again, I grabbed the cereal that sat on the table and proceeded to make my breakfast.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short and sweet.
Sorry :(