I'm In Love With My Best Friend, But He Doesn't Even Know I'm Gay.

Three

Brendon's POV

Plopping down on Ryan's bed, I snuggled up against his pillows and pulled my knees up.

"So what are we doing tonight?" I asked, comfort radiating in my voice.

Ryan shrugged as he laid down beside me, cuddling up next to me. I placed my arm around him and kissed his forehead. Inside, I was jumping for joy. Outside, I was trying to keep my composure.

"How about we go see a movie?" Ryan asked, looking up at me.

I nodded, "Okay. Oooo that new Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp movie is playing!"

Ryan giggled at my enthusiasm, "Okay. Sounds good. She's super hot anyways."

His look didn't match his words, but I nodded my agreement, "Yeah she is."

Even though I totally preferred Johnny to her. I actually quite disliked her. She stole Brad from Jen and now she was coming after Johnny. Tsk, tsk.

"Okay well let's get ready!" I cried.

Ryan giggled again and got off the bed. I followed his lead and sat up, scooting to the edge of the bed and standing up. Ryan rummaged through his closet and tossed me a pair of jeans.

"Hey I've been looking for these!" I yelled, looking over them.

Ryan laughed, "I don't see how you have any clothes at home. They're practically all over here."

I shrugged and laid them on the bed before unbuttoning my pants and slipping out of my current jeans. Tossing them aside, I grabbed the fresh pair and struggled to pull them on.

"Damn my ass is getting fat," I breathed, finally buttoning the pants.

Ryan turned to look at me and I turned around to show him.

"But it's nice," he grinned.

I grinned back, "You think so?"

He nodded, "If I were gay, then I'd totally tap that."

Only if you were gay. Shaking my head, I picked up my dirty jeans and tossed them in Ryan's clothes basket. He handed me a shirt and I began taking off the one I was wearing. Out of the corner of my eye, I could swear Ryan was starring at me. Which was fine with me, but unlike him. I turned my head a little to see if he was, but he quickly started undoing his pants. Slipping the shirt over my head, I grabbed the dirty one and tossed it in the basket with my jeans.

Plopping down on Ryan's bed, I clapped my hands while I waited.

"Ready," Ryan announced.

I looked up and my mouth almost dropped, "You look great, Ry."

His cheeks flushed. Wait, what? No, my eyes are playing tricks on me. Shaking my head again, I followed Ryan into the bathroom. We started on our hair; flat irons and mousse were our other best friends.

"We look awesome!" I squealed.

Ryan nodded furiously, "That we do, Brenny Bear. That we do."

My heart melted at his nickname for me, "Ready to go?"

He nodded and we headed out of the bathroom. Pulling my phone and my keys from my pocket, I took the steps two at a time. Reaching the front door first, I slipped into my vans and opened it.

I flipped my phone open and texted my sister to let her know where we were going. Slipping it back in my pocket, I unlocked my car and headed towards it. My pocket vibrated and I pulled my phone out.

'New Message: Katt

As in like a date!!!


Laughing, I hit reply.

No silly. As friends.

I hit send before opening my door and climbing in. Pulling the CD out of the CD player, I know my car is weird because it automatically spits out the CD when you turn off the car, I put it in the visor and pulled another one out and pushed it half way in the CD player. I started the car and pushed it the rest of the way in. My Chemical Romance's 'Danger Days: True Lives of The Fabulous Killjoys' blared through the speakers when Ryan climbed in next to me.

"Oh you got My Chem's new CD?" he asked, shutting his door and reaching for his seat belt.

I nodded as I buckled my seat belt, "Hell yes."

Putting my car in reverse, I backed out of Ryan's drive. My phone vibrated as I put the car in drive. Grabbing it out of my lap, I flipped it open.

New Message: Katt

Just tell him you're gay already and that you're in love with him!


Snapping my phone shut, I slammed the car in gear and sped off towards the theater. She knew I couldn't just tell Ryan I was in love with him. It'd kill our friendship. I mean, I'm sure he'd be okay with me being gay, but it still might things a little awkward. Sighing, I just sang along with Gerard, trying to rid my head of its thoughts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long for me to update.
HellO new commentor!!!!