I'm In Love With My Best Friend, But He Doesn't Even Know I'm Gay.

Seven

Brendon's POV
After a few hours of kissing and touching, Ryan and I decided to watch a movie. He put in The Aristocats and we laid down to watch it.

*time lapse*

The movie had ended and Ryan turned off the tv.

"I love you, Bren," Ryan whispered.

These words sent the butterflies in my stomach into fits, "I love you too, Ry."

Soon I heard his breathing slow and I knew he was asleep. I giggled silently as I rolled over and turned off the light. Snuggling up next to him, I drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

*****************

"Morning fuckers!"

My eyes opened a little to see who was talking. Alyssa stood in front of us with a huge smile on her face.

"Morning," I mumbled.

She giggled, "Looks like you two had fun last night."

Ryan threw a pillow at her, "Shut the hell up and leave us alone!"

She giggled again before exiting Ryan's room and disappearing. I smiled as I raised my arms up to stretch. Ryan copied my behavior before sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"Morning, Brenny Poo," he muttered before getting out of the bed.

I giggled, "Um Ry? You might want to put some boxers on."

He stopped and looked down, "Shit," he muttered, before picking up a pair off the floor and putting them on.

He was headed downstairs, but I had to go to the bathroom. Slipping out from under the covers, I snatched my boxers off the floor and put them on. Making my way into the bathroom, I shut the door behind me.

Once I was finished, I washed my hands and walked out. Going back into Ryan's room, I found my jeans and put them back on before heading downstairs.

"Morning Brendon," Mrs. Grace smiled.

I grinned in return, "Morning, Mrs. Grace."

She had already set breakfast on the table and Ryan was sitting in his usual spot munching down on some eggs and bacon. I sat down next to him and he smiled at me. Grabbing my fork, I began to eat.

"Morning Alyssa, Katie," Mrs. Grace said, putting another pan of eggs in the middle of the table.

"Morning, mom," they said in unison.

They giggled and took their places at the table.

"Where's dad?" Ryan asked, finishing up his last piece of bacon.

Mrs. Grace sat down in her spot before she answered, "He's still sleeping dear. I would be, but I have to go to out of town again tonight. You're Aunt Joyce needs your father and I to come help with some business. So you kids will be here by yourselves. Katie you can stay until we get back if you like, that goes for you as well Brendon."

I nearly choked on my orange juice.

"Bro, you okay?" Katie asked, patting my back.

I nodded until I could catch my breath, "Yeah. It went down the wrong throat hole."

Ryan snickered and I stuck my tongue out at him. We finished our breakfast and helped Mrs. Grace put away the dishes.

"I'm going to wake your father. We'll be leaving in an hour," Mrs. Grace announced before heading up the stairs.

Alyssa and Katie immediately ran upstairs, probably to tell William and Gabe about the news. Ryan and I looked at each other. He had a smirk on his face. How sexy was he when he made that face. He grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs. I wonder what was going to happen tonight.