Sequel: When You Love Someone
Status: Finished. Go check out the sequel.

So Wrong, It's Right.

She Clings To Life

As Lanie ventured down the busy hallways of Dulaney High, all she kept hearing about what was the new teacher.

Mr. Gaskarth

He was a cute, young, nice new teacher fresh out of college. He was now the new Anatomy teacher, as well as the youngest teacher at the school so of course, being only a few years older then almost everyone in his classes, he was the subject of all the gossip within the teenage girls.

Lanie wasn't one for gossip, she was more the type of girl to be off by herself with her small group of friends, minding their own business, not caring what drama was circulating within the school.

"Normally I wouldn't give a fuck about the new hot guy that the preppy slut's are after but Jes said she just had Mr. Gaskarth and he is fucking fine." Lanie turned from putting her stuff in her locker to look at her best friend Jake.

Jake was a flaming gay man. He took pride in it, always wearing bright jeans that matched his Converse and his perfectly painted nails. His black hair was always styled to the left hanging over his blue eyes with perfection and his band shirt never had a wrinkle in it.

"Do you have him at all?" Lanie questioned, reaching in to her locker to grab her schedule. First day's of school were always a drag. You always here the same lecture from six different teachers. Get's boring after a while. When does the fun start?

"Um... Yeah, I have him after lunch." Jake answered, pulling out his own schedule.

"Me too!" The two of them smiled at each other happily. "What do you have now?" She questioned, shutting her locker with a snap, tugging her messenger bag over her shoulder.

"Calculus." Lanie began to laugh.

"Same here." Jake grinned, linking their elbows.

"Then off we go!" He exclaimed, pulling the blonde through the bustling hallways and towards their math class.

It was the same in Calculus as it was in all of Lanie's previous classes, all talk about Mr. Gaskarth. She was actually starting to become anxious about seeing this mysteriously gorgeous man who seemed to have captivated the whole school.

"So, tell me again. What does he look like?" Jake questioned Jes, a quiet brunette that had just moved here the end of Sophomore year and who had instantly clicked with Lanie, Jake and their few other friends.

"He's not really that tall, but not really short either. He's wearing black skinny jeans, converse, a flannel shirt, and he's got a little stubble on his chin. His hair is like a medium brown and it's all messed up and stuff, it's super cute. He's also got an adorable little smile that make his brown eyes shine. He's super nice, too. He just spends today getting to know everyone." Jes explained.

"He sounds amazing." Lanie laughed at her best friends dazed expression and finished up her sandwich as the bell rang. "I get to see him now!" Jake jumped up in excitement, gathering up his trash and slinging his bag over his shoulder. "Come on, Lanie!" Before Lanie even had a change to say goodbye to Jes, she was being pulled from the cafeteria and towards the science hall.

"Why do we have to be in such a rush, Jake?" She questioned, keeping up with her best friend as best she could as they moved in and out of the kids gathered in the hallways.

"We want to get a front row seat!" Came Jake's response. It was shortly after that they reached the classroom, only four or five kids in the room, most of them sitting in the middle.

As Lanie and Jake took the table in the front row, they searched for Mr. Gaskarth. He had their back to them, writing something on the whiteboard. He was dressed exactly like Jes at said though Lanie took note that his pants were sagging a little and as he reached his arms up to write, she could see part of his black boxers. Sexy.

"He looks so good from behind. I can't wait to see his face." Jake gushed, staring at the teacher in a daze.

"Calm yourself, Casanova. No jizzing in class." Lanie said, emitting a small giggle as Jake glared at her.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch." He grumbled under his breath, earning a small smack on the arm by Lanie.

"That is no way to speak to a lady." She spoke, still giggling.

More and more people began to file into the classroom, filling up all the remaining seats. Jake was watching Mr. Gaskarth intently, waiting for the second he turned around but he still had his back to the class.

As soon as the bell rang, the class grew quiet and waited for the young man to turn around.

Though this was Alex Gaskarth's fifth class of the day, he was still as nervous as if it were his first class. New kids and he had no idea how they would react to him. He took in a deep breath and turned around, coming face to face with a full classroom.

As Lanie and her teachers eyes met, they both froze, just staring into the others eyes. Alex quickly shook his head and looked away from the beautiful teen, though he found himself glancing back at her every once in a while.

"Good afternoon everyone. My name is Alex Gaskarth and I'll be your Anatomy teacher for this year." His voice was like silk, slipping so smoothly from his throat and pas this lips, reaching the ears of the students seated in front of him. "Now, instead of going on and on, doing a lecture about the rules and such, I figure that you've heard that enough today, we'd just have some fun and get to know each other a little.

"What we'll do is go around the room and each person says their name and one fact about themselves. Easy, right?" Alex got nods of approval so he continued, sitting on top of his desk. "I'll start. I'm Alex Gaskarth and I sing and play guitar in a band with some of my best friends from high school. Who's next?"

Lanie had been looking down at her notebook, trying her best to avoid making eye contact with Mr. Gaskarth but when she glanced up, she saw that he was staring at her, a smile on his face.

"How about you?"

"Me?" Lanie pointed to herself, receiving a nod from him. "Uh. Okay. My names Lanie Eastman and I was born in London, England."

"No way! I was born in Essex England." Mr. Gaskarth spoke happily, making the teen smile. "Thank you, Lanie. Next?"

This was how the whole class went, everyone doing just what Lanie had done, it was simple and relaxing and it gave Lanie time to take in the beauty that happened to be her Anatomy teacher.

She sat with her elbow resting on the top of her desk, her fist resting against her cheek as she stared forward at the young man.

She was lost in such a daze, she didn't even notice the bell rang until Jake shook her shoulder.

"Earth to Lanie. Let's go. We have to get to band." She jumped, startled and looked at her best friend.

"Oh, yeah. Right. Of course." She shook her head to clear her mind a little more and stood up, gathering her things. As she left the room, her and Mr. Gaskarth exchanged smiles.

"See you tomorrow, Lanie." He spoke as she walked past him. She nodded and left the room.

"Lucky bitch. Mr Gaskarth totally likes you." Lanie rolled her brown eyes but had a small spark in her heart. If only

It was only the first day and already, it was interesting. Oh how great this year shall be...
♠ ♠ ♠
New story. not sure how often I will update this, I have 2 other ATL stories to take care of, so keep that in mind.
This is my first story like this so please, give me some feedback.
Thanks. (: