Sequel: When You Love Someone
Status: Finished. Go check out the sequel.

So Wrong, It's Right.

Wake Me Up.

The peace and quiet that had fallen over the couple was ruined at around nine o'clock. The couple had moved so they were laying on their sides, Lanie was in front of Alex, who's arm was draped over her waist in a relaxed manor while his nose was pressed into the side of her neck. It had first made her smile and giggle but now Alex had the suspicion that she had fallen asleep.

When there was a loud knock on the door and she didn't move at all, he knew she as asleep. He sighed and decided to just ignore whoever was at his door, cuddling with Lanie was more important to him than whoever was out there.

There was about half a minute of silence before the person knocked again, this time louder, making Alex cringe and lift his head a little to look down at Lanie who was still fast asleep, her mouth was even open a little.

When the person knocked again, Alex sighed and got up as carefully as he could. He was happy when he got up successfully without waking up Lanie who slept on, unaware of what was going on around her.

Alex walked as quickly, yet quietly, as he could to the door. He pulled it open to reveal. None other than his ex girlfriend, who's hair was now dyed a dark brunette instead of the blonde it had always been in the past. She smiled at Alex happily, as if nothing had happened in the past week, as if the two of them were still together.

"What took you so long?" She questioned loudly.

"Lanie is asleep, be quiet." Her perfect eyebrows shot up her forehead.

"Lanie is here?" Alex smiled and nodded.

"I made her dinner and then we watched some movies but she fell asleep."Alex explained.

"Aw, isn't that just sweet?" She responded coldly, making Alex roll his eyes.

"What are you doing here, Lisa?" Her smile returned.

"Can I not just come over? We are friends aren't we?" Now it was Alex's eyebrows that shot up.

"Um, no. We aren't." Lisa pouted childishly.

"Why not?" She took a step closer to Alex, pressing their bodies together. Alex lightly shoved her back and stepped back.

"I think you should leave, Lisa. I'm going back to Lanie now" Lisa laughed loudly.

"Cut the shit, Alex. I know you don't even like her, you were just looking for an excuse to break up with me." Alex's eyebrows furrowed together in confusion.

"Um. No. Actually I am with Lanie because she is amazing, she's sweet, gorgeous, she cares for me, and I can honestly say that I am falling for her." Lisa crossed her skinny arms over her chest.

"Whatever, Alex. When you get bored of her, don't expect me to come back to you like I always do."

"I don't ever want to be with you again, so no problem." Lisa huffed before turning on her heel and stomping to her car as Alex slammed the door louder than he had intended, forgetting that Lanie was asleep.

He went back to the living room to see Lanie sitting up, smiling happily at Alex as he walked in.

"Sorry if we woke you." He apologized. Lanie stood up and made her way over to him.

"I heard everything you said." She informed him. His chocolate brown eyes got a little wide.

"Oh. I-" Lanie cut him off with her lips on his.

"I think I'm falling for you too, Alex." She whispered, pulling back a little. He smiled and pressed their lips back together once more....
♠ ♠ ♠
So, my laptop got a bad virus so its currently getting fixed. I'm writing this on my phone. It's taken me forever so be happy. Haha.