Sequel: When You Love Someone
Status: Finished. Go check out the sequel.

So Wrong, It's Right.

I Could Have Found A Better Way.

It was early the next morning when Alex awoke to a loud knock coming down the hall from his front door. He groaned and opened eyes, seeing that Lanie was still fast asleep beside him, her face buried in the pillow, her hair creating a crazy, yet sexy mane, around her head.

As there was another knock ont he door, Alex sat up as slow as he could, making sure not to wake the sleeping beauty beside him. When he was out of the bed, he quickly rushed from the room, closing the door after him so he was sure not to wake the teen.

He slid open the door to see none other than the devil herself. So he has an Angel in his bed and the Devil on his doorstep. Just great. Exactly what he needed at six in the morning.

"Can I help you?" He questioned Lisa coldly, in no mood to deal with her crap right now.

"Oh, now. Alex, remember that I know your little secret. Shouldn't you be a little nicer to me?" Lisa said, smirking.

"Just tell me why you are here, Lanie's asleep and we have to get ready to go to school now."

"Wait... she's here right now? She stayed the night?" Lisa questioned as her smirk fell to be replaced by a grimace.

"She lives here, Lisa. Temporarily of course. Her parents were killed last week so the school and police placed her in my temporary custody." Lisa broke into loud laughter. Alex frowned and was very tempted to slam the door in her face. Who laughs at something like that. Fucked up people, that's who.

"Wow. That sucks for you. Anyway, remember our deal?" Alex sighed and ran a hand through his messy bed head.

"Come on, Lisa. I thought you meant when Lanie wasn't right down the hall. I can't do that knowing she's in the house." Lisa took in a deep breath, letting it out quickly in a huff.

"Fine. When's a time she wont be here?"

"I really have no idea. She's here often, like I said, she lives here." He answered honestly.

"Well how about you just text me when you find a time, and you better find a time or deals off and I tell your boss your little secret. Got it?" Alex just nodded, making her smirk. "Well, bye Alex." Lisa reached up and pecked his cheek before turning and walking back to her car. Alex sighed and turned back into the house, closing the door and leaning against it.

"Alex?" Came a soft voice from down the hall. He paniced and rushed down the hall to meet a very tired Lanie who was scratching the top of her head. "Who was at the door?"

"Oh... uh.. Just some Church group, trying to get money." Lanie frowned up at her boyfriend.

"At 6 in the morning?" She asked doubtedly.

"Yeah, they sure are ambitious, huh?" She smiled softly and reached up to kiss his cheek softly. He had to hold back the tears as he thought that it was the exact spot that Lisa had just kissed not even a minute before.

"Why don't you go take a shower and I'll make some breakfast, I'm starving." Alex smiled softly and nodded.

"Kay." He leaned down to kiss her lips gently before moving past her and into his bedroom.

All through the shower he cried, he cried for what he had agreed to do and what it was going to cost him. It could ruin everything with Lanie, she would surely hate him and leave him. Hell, he'd leave someone of they did this to him. He just had to try though, he had to do something so that Lisa wouldn't tell.

"Morning sunshine. You took a long shower. I'm already all ready to go." And it was true. Lanie was flipping pancakes when Alex walked into the bathroom a long time later. She was dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans and a gray Love Is... Glamour kills shirt. Her dirty blonde hair was pulled up in a messy pony tail but she made it work and she had very little makeup on her face. She looked gorgeous in Alex's eyes. Even the ratty old black converse on her feet worked on her, she could wear a garbage bag and still look stunning.

"Sorry, the shower was just too nice, I couldn't get out." Lanie laughed while Alex forced himself to smile. It was actually an awful shower, full of nothing but tears and regret but she couldn't know that.

"It's fine. Here ya go." She placed a plate of pancakes, eggs, and bacon in front of him before going to make him some coffee.

"You are just too good to me." He spoke as he bit into the delicious pancake. She smiled and put the coffee on the table and leaned down to kiss his forehead.

"You deserve it. You've been amazing lately." Alex felt himself die a little inside.

If she only knew.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that this is a little shorter than usual. I'm in a hurry. I'm in class right now.
So, enjoy.
(:
comment.
:D
maybe in the next chapter you'll find out whats going on with Lisa and Alex.
Let me know what ya think.
I'd love to hear your theories on what she's making him do.

We are sooo close to 100 comments. so come on! just comment. I don't care if its even just ONE word. DO IT! (: