Sequel: When You Love Someone
Status: Finished. Go check out the sequel.

So Wrong, It's Right.

Imagine If We Never Lied

"You going somewhere?" Lanie turned from the mirror where she was applying her eyeliner to see her boyfriend standing in the bathroom doorway, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Yeah. Me and Matt are going to dinner and a movie with Jake and his new boyfriend." She explained, looking away from him to dig in her bag of makeup, searching for her mascara.

"You're going on a double date with Matt?" Lanie sighed at his angry tone and turned to look at him for a second before resuming her search for her missing mascara.

"It's not a date, its just going out with friends to meet Jake's new boyfriend. That is it." She finally found the makeup she had been searching for and began to apply it to her long eyelashes.

"Well when will you be back?" He questioned, walking into the bathroom and sitting on the edge of the bathtub, watching her as she finished up her makeup.

"I don't know. Probably sometime later, It's Friday, the first day of Break, we'll want to enjoy it. Don't wait up for me, I'll take my key." She finished up her makeup and turned on the heel of her boots, and left the bathroom.

Alex sighed and stood up, following her out of the room and down the hall towards the front door right as there was a loud honk from outside.

"Lanie!" They heard Jake's loud voice call from outside.

"Well, I'll see you later then. You should have Jack come over or something, have fun with the guys." Lanie spoke as she put her cell phone, keys and lip gloss in her purse.

"Yeah, I might just do that. You look gorgeous by the way." He said, looking down at her white jeans and gray shirt. She smiled and stepped closer to him, letting him smell the sweet perfume she was wearing.

"Thank you." He smiled and reached forward to wrap his arms around her waist, pulling her up against his body. She giggled and wound her arms around his neck as she reached up and pressed her lip gloss covered lips to her boyfriends.

Neither of them moved as there was another honk from outside, they just continued to move their lips together, Alex taking no care that her lip gloss was coating his chin and lips and Lanie not caring that she'd have to reapply the messed up makeup, it was worth it.

They finally pulled apart and smiled at each other.

Lanie giggled and brought her hand up to wipe a little of the lip gloss from under his lip.

"I have to go. Jake is going to come barging in here any second if I don't." She said, stepping away from him to put her bag over her shoulder. "I'll see you later, kay?" He nodded and brought her close again to kiss her lips quickly before letting her go to the door.

"Bye, babe. I love you." She turned to smile at him as she opened the door.

"I love you, too." She blew him a kiss before walking out the door, leaving Alex by himself.

After a few seconds of bickering between Lanie and Jake, the car drove off. Alex reached for his phone and sent a text message. He hated sending it but he knew he had to.

Lanie just left. You comin over? She'll be out for a while went to dinner and movie with friends.

Alex only had to wait a few seconds for a response to come.

on my way. ;)

Alex didn't really care about his appearance so he didn't really do anything but wipe the lip gloss from his face and sat on the couch to wait for Lisa to arrive.

It was only a matter of minutes until she did, letting herself in and making her way over to the couch.

"Haven't heard from you in a few days. Did Lanie get pissed at you at the museum the other day and forbid you from talking to me?" Lisa joked as she sat down beside Alex on the couch.

"No, but she totally suspects something is up, she saw us flirting. The only reason I'm doing this with you is to protect her, and our relationship." Lisa laughed and shook her head.

"You say that, but really Alex, we all know deep in your heart that you are doing this because you still have feelings for me." Alex opened his mouth to protest, saying that he had no feelings at all for her, but he was unable to as she moved forward and pressed her lips to his.

He wanted nothing more than to push her away, tell her to fuck off and kick her out of his house but he knew that the second he did that, she'd go straight to the police and he'd be fucked so he allowed her to kiss him without him really kissing back at all.

She ran her hands up his chest and allowed her fingers to get lost in his brown hair while he kept his hands laced together in his lap, not touching her at all. Even when she crawled onto his lap, he kept his hands off of her, to his sides.

This went on for a while, the two of them kissing before Lisa pulled back to frown at the man she was sitting on.

"You don't seem into it." Alex rolled his eyes.

"Of course I'm not. I don't want to be doing this. I'm in love with Lanie, not you and it breaks my heart to be doing this to her when she doesn't deserve a single thing. Her parents just fucking died, Lisa, she's about to have to move in with some random family, she doesn't need her boyfriend cheating on her on top of all of that. So excuse me if I'm not ecstatic about this." Lisa rolled her eyes and slid off of his lap.

"You have too big of a heart, Alex. It used to be cute, but now you just... care too much." Alex stood up and stared down at her as if she was crazy.

"Whatever. Sorry if I don't care about you anymore and am just using you to save my ass." Lisa stood up as well.

"One day you'll realize, Alex. That you do still love me." Alex just rolled his eyes as she stood in front of him and pulled him down to allow their lips to smash together. He couldn't help it and this time allowed his lips to move with hers and his hands to rest on her hips.

It was at that second that the front door opened and in walked Lanie, Matt, Jake and some other guy who was attached to Jake's hand, meaning it was his new boyfriend. Lanie was last to walk in, meaning she was last to see what was going on in the living room. Her friends tried to block it from her but she saw it anyway.

"Alex... what?...." She trailed off and looked from Alex to Lisa. Alex moved away from Lisa who smirked at the teenager.

"Lanie.. Please, let me explain." Tears welled up in her eyes as he took a step towards her and her friends. She cowered back and hit into the wall beside the now closed door. "It's not what it looks like." She had her head down, her bangs falling over her blue eyes.

"Fuck you." She whispered before turning and pulling open the door, rushing from the house.

Jake quickly followed her out, pulling his boyfriend behind him while Matt stood glaring at the older man.

"You bastard. You think after all the shit Lanie has been through she fucking needed this? I hope you rot in hell with that whore." With that he turned on his heel and left the house, slamming the door so hard a picture frame fell off the wall.

"Alex-" Lisa started, taking a step towards the man.

"Get the fuck out." He yelled, turning to her, his eyes ablaze with anger. She took a few steps back, never having seen him so upset and angry. She quickly gathered her things and rushed from the house right as Alex fell to the floor and began to cry...
♠ ♠ ♠
I was bored and made a polyvore set of Lanie's outfit.

Oh shit, haha. most of you figured out what Lisa and Alex were up to. go you! though it was basically obvious.

do ya think Lanie will forgive Alex? hmm.
Comment! (:
<3