Sequel: When You Love Someone
Status: Finished. Go check out the sequel.

So Wrong, It's Right.

How To Tell You I Was Wrong.

"Lanie." A soft voice called to the teen in her sleep, making her frown, her closed eyes creasing together and wiggle around on her place of resting. "Wake up." And now there was a hand on her shoulder, shaking her.

She finally realized that she was asleep and awoke as her eyes peered open softly. Her surroundings swam around her. Alex's dark living room came into focus, the only light coming from the TV which was down low. Lanie saw that it was Alex who was kneeling on the ground before her, his hand on her shoulder in an attempt to wake her.

"I fell asleep?" She asked tiredly, thinking back to what she last remembered, which was cuddling with Alex on the couch to watch some horror movie but it seemed that she had fallen asleep.

"Yeah, I let you sleep for awhile, but Jake just called your phone. I answered if that's okay." She sat up and nodded, rubbing at her tired eyes. "Apparently Bekka called his mom looking for you around dinner time." Her eyes suddenly became wide but he smiled. "Jake's mom knew that you were really here so she covered for you and convinced Bekka to let you 'stay the night at Jake's house.'" He brought his hands up and put quotes around the last few words.

"You mean I get to stay here tonight?" She said, feeling the tiredness seeping back into her. He smiled widely and nodded.

"You look like your about to fall asleep again. Why don't we go to bed, babe?" She nodded and let out a loud yawn making him chuckle. He stood up and leaned down to kiss her forehead before grabbing the remote from the coffee table and clicked off the TV, casting them into the complete darkness.

Lanie stood up and took his hand as he lead the way through the dark living room and into his bedroom where she fell onto his bed face first, making him laugh again.

"Why are you so tired, baby?" He asked, taking off his shirt and throwing it in the general direction of his full and overflowing laundry basket.

"I just am." She answered, her voice muffled into the covers of the bed. He undid his jeans and slid them off, kicking them to the laundry basket as well. He went to his closet and pulled out one of his t-shirts and tossed in at Lanie who had stood up once more. She caught it and stripped out of her own clothes tiredly, throwing on the shirt before crawling into the bed, curling under the warm covers.

"Goodnight, sweetheart." Alex laid down beside her and pulled her close. "I love you." He whispered as her eyes shut and she slid off once more into her own dream world.

_____

Alex awoke to a lot of movement and then what sounded like footsteps running across the room. He sat up quickly in his bed just in time to see Lanie disappear into the bathroom before he heard her getting sick into the toilet.

He frowned but quickly rushed into her, holding her hair back as she threw up into the porcelain bowl.

"Baby? Are you okay?" After she was finished she ignored him and stood up to rinse out her mouth in the sink, using the mouthwash before gesturing to his toothbrush, which he nodded at, saying she could use it. After she brushed her teeth she stood at the sink, both of her hands on the sides of it, staring down at the drain of it. "Lanie?" Alex asked quietly from where he still stood by the toilet. "How do you feel?" He was afraid she would throw up again but she didn't look sick anymore, she just looked upset.

"I feel perfectly fine. After breakfast, can you come with me somewhere?"

"Yeah, of course." She nodded and smiled at him softly before leaving the room, leaving him as confused as ever. He didn't question her though as they dressed and went into the kitchen, making some eggs in silence. She ate hers quickly, finishing much before him and made herself two pieces of toast. "Hungry, I see." She just nodded as she took the last bite of her toast.

"Shall we go?" She questioned when they cleaned up.

"Can you tell me where it is we are going?" He asked as they got into her car.

"There's someone I have to go see." She answered while she backed out of the driveway and made her way down the street.

"Okay? Who?"

"Jake's mom." This made him even more confused then ever. What did Matt's mother have to do with this?

"Why?" Lanie just shook her head and drove in silence for about ten minutes until they pulled up at a health clinic. "Lanie, why are we here? Are you sick?" She pulled into a parking spot and sighed, turning off the car.

"I really hope I am." She spoke quietly before she got out of the car, leaving Alex no choice but to follow her.

"Lanie, you are making no sense. Tell me what is going on." She just ignored him and walked across the parking lot. "Lanie! What is going on?" He yelled his,making her stop and turn to face him.

"You really want to know?" She questioned, making him nod. "I think I'm pregnant."
♠ ♠ ♠
so, a lot of you guys said shes pregnant.
you are right. or are you??? hahaha.