Memori

Blue Love

The next morning Draco woke up feeling excited and happy,probably the happiest he's been in the past few weeks. After last nights events still playing in his head, Draco promised to do everything in his power to get Aiden back. After preparing himself for todays lessons he headed to the Great Hall to join Christian and reveal his plan. Rounding the corner, Draco nearly knocked into someone.

"Hey Draco, headed to breakfast I'm guessing?" The person said with a light chuckle. Standing in front of him was non other than Maddam Promfrey's new assistant, Alex.

"Yeah, hey Alex thanks for the help last night, I think I might have a way to win Aiden back." Draco replied with a cheerful voice.

With a suspicious look and a raised eye brow, Alex asked, "And how exactly are you going to do that?"

Presenting his infamous smirk, Draco said, "Join me for breakfast and I'll explain the plan."

"No offence Draco but I heard you're not one to plan things well." Alex said with a bit of a smirk himself. Rolling his eyes, Draco proceeded to the Great Hall with Alex next to him.

[ Aiden's POV]

After a very rude awakening thanks to Hermione, Aiden now sat at the breakfast looking like a mess. Her hair was still very much wet and all over the place, her uniform looks as if it was the set she used yesterday and to top it all off, not a hint of make up was added.

"Gee, what happened to you?" Valor asked sitting herself across from Aiden, who in turn gave a glare.

"Little Miss perfect over here happened." She replied making sure to roll her eyes at Hermione,who in turn just smiled and continued eating.

"Ahh, let me guess another one of those 'water to the face' mornings?" Valor asking holding back her laugh.

"What do you think?" Aiden snapped, making her best friend smile at her misfortune.

"I couldn't help it, she simply wouldn't wake up!" Hermione stated in her defense.

"Maybe it's because after I did my rounds, I stayed up last night finishing my Transfiguration essay which you said you were going to help with." Aiden retorted.

"That was last night? Sorry Aiden I forgot." Hermione said looking completely embarrassed and worried.

"Oh no need to be sorry Granger, you'll get your turn." Aiden said with a devilish grin planted on her face. This made Hermione smile before rolling her eyes.

"Hey, what is Alex doing with Malfoy?" Valor suddenly asked with a worried tone. Hermione and Aiden looked up towards the entrance to the Great Hall.

"I have no idea, I didn't even know that they knew one another." Hermione said.

Aiden stared at the two guys with curious eyes, wondering what they are talking about as they made their way towards the Slytherin table. Suddenly Draco looked up and straight at Aiden with a smirk, causing her to look away quickly.

"Jerk." She whispered.

Suddenly Professor Dumbledore stood from his chair, immediately everyone in the room went silent.

"I have a special announcement for you all, I am sure most of you have heard the rumors. It is my pleasure to announce that Hogwarts will be hosting a special dance. In honor of Rowena Ravenclaw, we are hosting the "Castle of Blue Ball."

Immediately students from different houses started cheering with happiness. It has been 3 years since Hogwarts has hosted a dance, which was the Triwarding tornament.

Lifting his hands in the air, Professor Dumbledore tried to quiet down the room.

"This year will mark as the year of the Houses, in which for a whole month we will host a ball for each of our four founders. Each ball will be themed differently. So in honor of our founder Ravenclaw, as clever as she is, our theme is Blue Love. Although it may sound sad, it is far from it. The boys of Hogwarts must write a poem of what they believe Blue Love means, in which they will present it to the one who they wish for the ball." Dumbledore said with a chuckle as he noticed most boys in the room have gone red.

As soon as the headmaster sat down, the Great Hall erupted in commotion. Everyone was either excited or nervous. The idea of a ball is amazing but the idea of ball with a challenge is just spectacular.

"I don't suppose you are going to take advantage of this dance mate?" Christian asked with a grin turning to look at both Draco and Alex.

Draco flashed that sexy smirk and looked at the Gryffindor table. As long as he held onto their love and memories, Draco will continue to try and fix his mistakes. He will repair her memories, as well as make her fall in love with him again.

"I'm definately taking advantage of it." He replied turning back to look at his two friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am very sorry for not posting as often as I should.
I hope that you all enjoy this chapter
And feel free to rate and let me know what you think!

I will be posting more often now, and thanks
for reading! <3