Memori

The Plan

A week has gone by and the whole school knew of the break up between the Gryffindor and the Slytherin. To them the school has gone back to normal, but to the two broken hearts it was anything but normal.
The only ones that knew the truth of the break up were Aiden's two best friends and Draco's best friend Christian who was actually rooting for them. Christian was once as much of a jerk, and conceited git as his best friend but after getting to know Aiden's friends over the past two years, he developed somewhat of a soft spot for them. It must have
been the Gryffindor charm that got these two once jackasses to actually have a change of heart. When Christian found out about the Dark Mark that burned through Draco's skin, he was pretty mad as well.
" I don't blame her." Christian said pacing back and forth in the Slytherin common room. Draco returned moments ago and unfortunately, his best friend was still awake. Rather than having his friend force the truth potion down his throat, Draco had no other choice but to explain what had happened.
"I don't know what to do man,I would rather cut off my arm than bare this mark" Draco spat, looking at the fireplace.
"Well then, lets do it!" Christian said.
"You serious?"
Draco stared at his friend, shocked that he was dead serious about cutting off his arm.
"I am not even stupid enough to get that crap on my arm! I don't care what happens but it does not mean that being in Slytherin is an automatic stamp to the forehead that reads 'Future Death Eater' on it." Christian explain, obviously still very angry at his friend's choice.
"Aren't you worried what your parents would think?"
"Who cares what they think! Its not my fault they chose to follow him and make thier lives miserable. Forgive me if I want to live a happy life."
Draco stared at his friend, feeling completely guilty that he did not have the courage to think the same way as Christian.
"Draco, the only reason why Death Eaters have children is to have sure recruits because they know noone in their right mind would give up their life and join." Christian added, before flopping on the couch next to his friend.
"I have no idea how to make things right." Draco mumbled.
"Sorry mate, but I am clueless as well."

Draco went back into reality when we felt a nudge from Christian. Looking up, he saw Aiden walk into the Great Hall with Hermione for breakfast. Draco knew that if he did't get the dark mark, this last week would have been spent with her in his arms.
"Hey Draco, heard you're on the market." Sheila said as she sat across from him. Looking at her annoyed he said, "I'm not interested, nor will I ever be."
Christian smirked before returning back to his breakfast.
"Oh come on, the old Draco would have had about five girls already in his bed." she told him.
"I don't think that little brain of yours has checked with reality lately but that guy two years ago is no longer around." he whispered. Sheila glared before rising up and leaving the Great Hall. Sadly, Christian heard what Draco had said and was now busy choking on his food.

"If you really want her back, why don't you try to make her jealous?" Blaise, a good friend of Christian and Draco, said. At the moment, the guys were up in their dorms trying to concentrate on their homework from Potions and Transfiguration. Obviously, they weren't trying hard enough.
"What makes you think she'd fall for it and actually take him back?" Christian asked, eye brow raised.
"Think about it, once she sees that you moved on, she will realize that she would rather keep you to herself than to have you with someone else." Blaise said with a big smile on his face.
"I highly doubt that Aiden's brain operates like that, I mean she isn't much the jealous type." Draco mentioned.
"Oh come on! Everyone is the jealous type! Just give it a try and the worse that could happen is that you still end up single." Blaise said, fully focused on convincing the guys.
Draco turned to Christian who shook his head and said, "Don't do it man."

"Okay, heres the plan, Valor brings Aiden into the Slytherin common room every weekend and lucky for us its Saterday. So when she does, you and whoever you're with at the time will be pretending to make out and bang!"
Blaise said as he slammed his hand down on the table.
"She is going to get jealous and realize she wants you back!"
"You are seriously not going to listen to this bloke are you?" Christian asked staring at Blaise like he has completely lost his marbles.
"Well do you have a better idea?" Draco asked, desperate to try every attempt to get the love of his life back.
"Ya heres an idea! Slam your head against this table repeatedly until you realize how ridiculous that plan is!" Christian said causing Draco to roll his eyes.
"Tonight is when it goes into action."Draco said to Blaise, completely ignoring Christian's idea.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay well here is number three! I will definately be posting up the next chapter soon!
Dont forget to rate and comment!
oh and please dont be too angry with this chapter, the next one will definately be better!