Memori

The Stranger

For the next week Draco will spend
detention with Snape due to his violent act in the boys dormitory late last night. Fortunately for Blaise, Draco did not kill him, although he got him pretty good.

"What time are you going to head to Snape?" Christian asked as the two ate breakfast.
"He wants me there after my classes are through." Draco replied, still very pissed off after he found out the truth about the alcohol.
"I don't get it though. Why would Zambini do that?" Christian asked with a raised eye brow.
"I think it is rather obvious. He has had the hots for Aiden for years, I highly doubt he was actually willing to help from the beginning."
"Well I did warn you mate, it seemed like a bad idea from the start." Christian mumbled before digging into his breakfast.
Draco quickly looked up upon seeing who walked into the Great Hall.
Hermione and Aiden walked in with Valor quickly following behind. Once he saw her, immediately his heart went crazy inside his chest.
"This whole thing is just fucked up." Draco said in a low tone as he continued to stare at the Gryffindor table.
Looking up Christian realized why Draco's mood suddenly changed from pissed to beyond upset.
Aiden sat there, grabbing every food within reach. Obviously one does not care about how much she eats.
"No kidding, so much drama, worst thing is school just started." Christian replied also not taking his eyes off of Aiden. Although she sat there joking around with her friends, something about her seemed lost, perhaps it is her glow she used to have. Or maybe it could be the sparkle in her eyes as she laughed.
Aiden looked normal and happy on the outside, but confused and lost on the inside.

Aiden dared herself not to but ended up glancing away from her food and looked across the room. Immediately she was met with sky blue eyes, cursing herself she looked away. She hated the fact that someone was staring at her, probably because it was Draco Malfoy.
Turning to talk to Valor who usually sat at the Gryffindor table to eat, despite the protest from the other Gryffindors, Aiden asked "Whats up with Malfoy?"
"What do you mean?"
"He can't keep his eyes to himself, its quite annoying."
"Maybe he likes you?"
"I rather kill him then date him, you know theres rumors that hes a death eater, how much do you have to hate your life to do such a thing?" Aiden spat.
"Well we don't really know if he is one." Valor said, confused as to why she is even covering for Draco, probably because deep down Valor felt bad for having her best friend's memories erased.
"I don't know, maybe it is just the vibe that hes giving off, seems so death eaterish." Aiden replied before looking back at the Slytherin table, only to once again lock eyes with Draco.
This time she didn't turn away, she eyed him down giving him a deep glare.

Draco stared at her, watching the hatred bare through her glaring eyes. It tore him apart. With any other person, having them hate him was no problem. Having Aiden hate him ripped through his very being.
"I can't keep going on like this. I can't sit here and pretend to go along with that sick memories that they stored in her mind." Draco mumbled to his best friend.
Christian looked at his friend sadly before turning to look at Aiden whisper something to Hermione and now both girls were looking over at them, whispering to eachother. Christian couldn't help but wonder but the two girls were saying as they watched them from across the room.
"This might sound stupid but what about having it done to you, you know erasing your memories of you two?" Christian asked.
"And walk around like a mindless zombie? No thanks."
"Sounds better than a depressed bitter bloke."
"You can't be serious?!"
"Think about, not to be an ass but this whole thing is kind of your doing. Things would have been great if you grew some balls."
Draco removed his gaze from Aiden and looked at his friend.
"Now whos an asshole." Draco said with a smile.
"Eh can't help it, truth hurts."
Draco sniffined a laugh before looking back at Aiden who was at the moment having a conversation with a guy who he has never seen before. Immediately the blood within his face drained, leaving him completely pale.
"Whos that bloke?" Christian asked, also aware of the stranger talking to Aiden and her two best friends.
Draco watched angrily as Aiden put on her flirty face as she talked with the stranger, his Aiden is flirting with someone else.
"Chill mate." Christian said in a whisper.
They both then watched as the guy gave Aiden a hug and a wave to the other two, before leaving out the Great Hall.
Immediately Draco got up and followed after the guy. Unfortunately Christian decided to follow as well, having to give up his delicious blue berry pancakes, in order to make sure Draco doesn't add more days to his detention.

Draco followed the guy, angry enough to want to hurt him. Poor guy definately has jealousy issues. Then again who could blame him, he is still madly in love with the Gryffindor Goddess herself.

"Hey you!" Draco said, quickly catching the attention of the guy he has been following. Turning around the guy noticed two guys behind him, one looking disappointed and the other extremely pissed off.
"Ahh, you're the infamous Draco Malfoy." The guy said with a smile, completely catching the two boys off guard.
"Who the hell are you?" Draco asked bitterly, although it did not move the smile from the guys face.
"Im Alex."
"How do you know my name? Better yet how do you know Aiden McCain?"
Alex looked at the two slytherins with a sad smile.
"I'm the one who took Aiden's memories away."
♠ ♠ ♠
heres an update my lovelies!

special thanks to H_chachi_U, blueskittles, and autumn_08 for your amazing comments! keep them coming and dnt forget to rate!