Status: This story is finished on Fanfiction.com under the same name, I'm posting here too but not sure when every chapter will get out.

Edward, My Love

Perfect Heroine

23, September, 2009
3 days

Edward, My Love,

Three days, it’s only been three days since you left. I can’t breathe, or speak, I can’t dream, because when I go to sleep all I see is your face, and I awake screaming. I can’t believe it’s been so hard, to let you go; it feels as if I am dying, over and over again. I die each day I wake up and I come to realize you won’t be coming back. You left on the 20th , a day after my birthday. I don’t know if you remember or if you have forgotten about me already. You told me it would be as if you never existed, but you’re wrong. I feel the pain you left behind with every breath I take, every silver car I see, every drop of rain, or every rare sunny day. You exist, Edward, and I can’t help but to think of you even though I know the thought of you is poison to my addicted heart.

I know I shouldn’t think of you as much as I do. It’s hard to even think of your name, or your beautiful complexion. My memory doesn’t do you justice; the real you would put my minds eyes to shame. I know you will never read this, and that you probably never would even if you got the chance, but writing makes me feel better. Somehow I know that if I believe you’re on some vacation that you and your family took, and that you would eventually come back, that I will survive through this. Though, through each passing day it gets harder, and harder to believe.

The only proof that you existed here in this small town, and that you’re not a figment of my imagination, is the constant rain and clouds. However with each day that passes I find them to resemble me more than they do you.

I wonder where you could be all the time, and if you’re over me, or if you even remember me at all. I hope that you do, but I don’t know how vampires remember these sorts of things. Maybe I will be forever branded into your brain as your perfect heroine.

You don’t want me,
Isabella Swan
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like this. This was the first letter. Now, some letters will be longer, but some short. Most are in the middle like this for example.

Please comment and subscribe it would mean so much to me!