Status: active :)

Delila Diallo and the Slytherin Sex God

Who are you?

"Professor," I greeted him, my voice deadpan. His eyes followed me as I crossed the room and sat in the chair across from him. The leather felt soft and new under my hands. I had a feeling that it would not feel like that by the end of the year. "You wanted to see me?" I prompted coolly.

Snape studied me for a moment and then nodded, "Are you aware, Miss Diallo, that this is the last wizarding school left for you? If you get expelled from Hogwarts, your wand will be broken, and it will all be over."

"I know," I replied calmly, "Maybe that's what I want."

"WITHOUT THIS SCHOOL YOU WOULD BE DEAD BY NOW!" Snape thundered. I jumped back in my chair. The explosion of emotion had been utterly terrifying. He continued in a calmer, hissing tone, "YOU ARE A PUREBLOOD! ACT LIKE ONE! You must stop trying to get yourself expelled from this school!"

I had barely even heard the rest of Snape's speech. Only one word from his rant stuck in his mind. Through shaking lips, I managed to stammer out, "Wh-what did you call me, sir?"

His black eyes were piercing as he turned them on me, "Would you rather me call you Mudblood?" He spat the words like they were poison. "Its all that matters in Slytherin house, and don’t play stupid. I know your secret.

All of my instincts were screaming at me to run, but I couldn't. I was paralyzed with fear. My hands were stuck into the leather of the chair and my usually cold and calculating eyes were now wide and vulnerable as he stared at me. My voice cracked as I asked, "What secret?”

Snape explained coolly, "None of us here thought that anybody could be ignorant enough to be trying to get expelled so that they would not have to learn wizardry.” None of us, not Nicholas or Mary Diallo, who I thought were my parents. No, it was a darker, deeper secret. Way darker, way deeper.
I was Snape’s daughter.
I was Snape’s daughter.
I WAS SNAPE’S DAUGHTER!!!!!!!

I blinked and began to cry. Slowly, I traced my fingers along the edge of his desk. In my mind, I was adding up all of the parts of our conversation and trying to get to the conclusion we were at now. One thing was out of place. One thing about this conclusion was wrong. What had just happened? Am I really a PUREBLOOD? No! He’s trying to trick me! Who was my mother? All this ran through my head...I finally said calmly.
“Daddy?”

A small smile spread across my lips as I realized who I was. He was obviously thrown for a moment. Blinking rapidly, he then licked his lips and replied, "I am."

"Then why am I worried?" I hissed in a commanding voice. I leaned in towards him, locking my eyes with his. "Is it because you're not man enough to admit your “mistake”?
We held each others gazes for a long moment. A small hiss escaped Snape's lips. I raised one eyebrow questioningly. The seconds ticked by on the clock menacingly.

“One more question. Why is this a secret?”
He replied, “ Your mother at the time didn’t have time for you. She thinks you are dead. You were sent to muggles for your protection at the time. But that is in the past. You are clever, like me, but outspoken like her.”

“Profes- I mean, uh, dad, who is my mot-“
“Get along now, Its not up to you to know.”

A minute passed and then another. I could feel Snape's bemused expression burning a hole into my back. I sighed, defeated, and then turned back to face him. "You'll stay," Snape replied simply, his black eyes sparkling. That was the weird thing. I didn’t have his eye color. My eyes were as blue as the sky.

I sniffled, fixed myself, and walked out the door. Standing on the landing outside of Snape's office, I thought of Draco. Somewhere inside of me I had honestly believed that, even with my accusation of him being a death eater, he would be standing there waiting for me. The thing that bugged me the most about the fact that he wasn't there though was that I actually cared.