Status: active :)

Delila Diallo and the Slytherin Sex God

Wilted Pansy

I stared down the length of the table at Draco. So far, he seemed quite normal, but then again, he had only had one sip of his drink. Rolling a grape between my fingers, I looked impatiently towards the window where the owls always entered from. Nothing was happening yet and it was making me nervous.

Pansy's going down in three... two... one."

As soon as I finished, a whole flock of owls came barreling through the window behind the teacher's table. Everyone looked up, some hoping for packages that they knew were coming and others wondering why an owl was heading for them. Packages dropped in clumps, knocking over glasses of juice and landing in piles of pancakes. The teachers stood up worriedly, they knew the owls weren't supposed to act like this.

In the chaos of the moment, none of the teachers noticed that every single student had the exact same cream-wrapped package sitting in front of them. Every student except for Pansy. I watched, holding my breath, as people started to unwrap their packages. Closing my eyes, I listened to the shocked gasps and outraged shouts of the other students. I had won.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see a look realization spreading over Draco's face. Pansy, on the other hand, was completely dumbfounded. With a sigh, I explained, "We're about to witness one of the best power couple break-ups of all time, but I'll tell you my secret. Every single picture that I sent out came from Draco's trunk. The only other person with known access to that trunk other than Draco himself is...Pansy."

"What'd you do?" Draco hissed at Pansy, "This is not something that you spread throughout the entire school, bitch. These people are all going to know it was one of us and it wasn't me."

"It wasn't me either!" Pansy exclaimed, her voice cracking.

"Are you kidding me?" He replied icily, "Are you really going to try to play that right now? You did this. You ruined everything! I can't even look at you right now..." He shook his head dramatically. It made me want to laugh. He obviously had no clue how to end it with a girl. "We're over." He added coolly. It had made my life.

Pansy shook her head firmly, "No. This is obviously all her fault!" She screamed, pointing straight at me. Stalking up to me with a menacing look set on her face, she continued in an even louder voice, "You sent out these pictures! You ruined my relationship with Draco! Just admit it, bitch! You want him!"

I smiled at her calmly, "I have no clue what you're talking about, honey. But you might want to back off five or so inches. I've broken your nose once, I have no problem breaking it again."

"You're dead, Diallo," She whispered. Whipping her head back, she said, "Isn't that right, Dracy- poo?"
The student body turned to her and laughed. The Bitch of Slytherin was gone, running out of the dining hall like the baby she was.

Draco scoffed and walked over to us. With a casual motion, he threw an arm over my shoulder and responded, "Diallo never did something as stupid as what Pansy has done. Delila's my girl now."