Status: active :)

Delila Diallo and the Slytherin Sex God

Arithmancy

I kept my head down as I walked through the hallways of the seventh floor. I hated being up here, so far away from the ground, but Arithmancy classes were up here and I had to go to them. I hated math, and this was the closest thing. I didn’t mind the walk, But I hated being a Slytherin among hundreds of Gryffindors. I hated when the bell rang and I had to make my way through the sea of red and gold to get to the stairs. They always say that Gryffindors are the brave ones, but really, I think you get but in Gryffindor if you're a goody two-shoes. You get put in Gryffindor if you have a problem with telling people no.

And Professor Carrow agrees with me. My Defense Against the Dark Arts essay on Gryffindor versus Slytherin? 106%. The Gryffindors can suck it.

All of this was running through my mind as I pushed through the crowd out onto the stairway. The magic that made it move caused me to feel like I was about to vomit, so I always waiting until it was done moving before walking along. And that was why I was late for Potions the next period and made to sit in the back by Slughorn. The idiot thinks he actually runs Slytherin. Please.

As we were starting out potions, Draco walked past me to get to the potions cupboard. He smelled of wild lilies and cinnamon. Had he drunk a love potion? On his way back, he stopped behind me, wrapping one arm around my body. Chills shot up and down my spine. My mind was quickly losing its grip of reality.

"What do you say we get out of here and go somewhere quieter? I am allowed to do whatever I want, after all," He murmured in my ear.

I closed my eyes, trying to shut out the beauty of his lips. Breathing through my mouth, to shut out his wonderful smell, I said, "You do remember our conversation right? Something personal. Something that I haven't already figured out on my own. Something no one else knows."

Draco snorted with laughter as he looked at my face, "I'm already winning, Diallo. You already can't stand not to touch me, not to be close to me. Tell me, how good do you think your willpower is? Because I'm willing to bet that you wouldn't be able to keep your shirt on with me in the room."

I opened my eyes just to glare at him. He smirked. "Fine," I said coldly, "I'll take your pathetic little bet. But if I win, you have to tell me something personal with no hopes of getting in my pants. Deal?"

His smirk widened as he asked, "And just how long do I have to persuade you?"

"Half an hour."

"Only?"

"Take it or leave it," I replied coolly, "You are some kind of king here, aren't you? Getting a girl out of her pants in under thirty minutes shouldn't be a problem for you. I mean, what kind of king bothers with that kind of romance?"

"Last night I couldn't get you out of your pants."

"Last night you weren't trying."

Draco stared at me a moment, as if he was sizing me up. I looked back at him unemotionally, trying to fight down my urge to kiss him right there. A minute passed and then he nodded, taking my hand, "Come on then, there'll be one less virgin in the world soon."

"You wish."