Status: active :)

Delila Diallo and the Slytherin Sex God

Another Secret

Beep. Beep. Beep.

How I wished my watch would just shut up. How I wanted Draco to just come closer to me, to keep kissing me. How I loved his hands in my hair, his tongue in my mouth and his warm body next to mine. How I wanted that infernal noise to just stop.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I groaned and moved my lips away from mine. Looking at my wrist to see what my watch wanted, I paused for a moment. Then I blinked. Half an hour was up. Draco hadn't even tried to get in my pants. I considered just leaving it alone, giving up on my task and just kissing Draco for all eternity, but I crushed the idea almost immediately.

Smirking, I turned back to Draco and showed him my watch. Grabbing my wrist, he stared closely at the numbers. "Shit," He whispered, his eyes wide. He shuffled away from me and questioned, "What do you want to know?"

"Anything."

"I like kissing you. Kissing you makes the time go by awful fast," He responded, a sly smile creeping up across his lips. "Maybe we should just go back to that."

"I wish," I said, too low for him to have heard me. Raising my eyes so that I met his, I thought about what question I could ask. His grey eyes were so cold and so deadly. His look was so passive and horribly, horribly wrong. In a small voice, I asked, "Are you happy?"

"Excuse me?"

"Are you happy," I repeated calmly, "I mean, you have everything. You rule Slytherin, you get every girl that you want and you can do whatever without anyone getting mad. You're already following in your dad's footsteps and everyone here seems to love you, but... I don't know. When I look into your eyes, Draco, when I look at you at all for that matter, you don't seem happy. You seem like you're trying to protect yourself from something."

He stared at me. His expression was blank. He was not calculating any consequences in his head, nor was he shocked at the simplicity of my question. The fact of the matter was, if I had to say what I thought Draco looked like at that moment, I would say that he looked like he was about to cry.

His left sleeve was bunched up in his hand. Grey eyes stared at his left forearm, seeming almost appalled by what was branded there. He seemed as if he had just realized what he was. I waited patiently for an answer, but what I got was him shaking his head.

"Anything but that. Ask any other question you want. Do you want to know my number? If I have any diseases? If I'm going to dump you tomorrow if you sleep with me today? Anything else, Diallo, I beg of you. Any other question is fair game," He answered, his voice shaking slightly.

I shook my head slowly. I could tell that my eyes were wide and to him I must have looked crazy. But I was worried about what the answer to my original question was, so I said, "That's my question, Draco. I'll never tell anyone else what you say. All I want to know is if you're happy." And as I said it, I knew it was the truth.

"Happy?" He echoed with a slight laugh, "How could anyone be happy if they lived my life? My life is a game, Diallo. All I do all day, every day, is try to figure out how to get different girls to sleep with me, to love me. It's a game I was dared to try in my first year and I just haven't stopped since. The game is the only thing that keeps me sane, Delila... the game I play is the only way I can pretend to be happy because sex is something that's easy to talk about for me.

"My parents are insane. Sure, my mother's nice enough, I guess, but my father is a whole new level of crazy. I was proud to become a death eater when the Lord Voldemort called me before him. I thought it would give a meaning to my life other than this stupid game, but it didn't. It never could have. I wasn't destined to follow in my father's footsteps. I'm a Malfoy. That's the only damned reason that hat had for putting me in Slytherin."

He took a deep breath here, holding back tears. I watched, entranced by what he was saying, feeling heartbroken over what all of this meant. Shaking himself as if to wake up a sleeping limb, he continued, "I kept Pansy by my side because she never asked me to talk about anything. She never told me to do anything. All she did when I came over was pull me in and kiss me and that was all I wanted. She didn't care about my game or about what I was feeling. She didn't care that I wasn't meant to be a Slytherin or that I became a death eater. She didn't need to talk to me. And that's what made me keep her.

"And as for a final answer to your ridiculous and embarrassing question," Draco finished, for the first time in his whole speech looking straight into my eyes, "Am I happy? Hell no. Does this look happy to you?"

For the first time since I had met him, he pulled up the sleeve on his right arm. I couldn't help the gasp that slipped out or that my hands flew right to my face. Tears were pooling in my eyes and I blinked rapidly, trying to stop myself from crying.

Reaching out, I touched my thumb gently to his scar and traced it from his wrist all the way up to his elbow. He watched as I did so, silently shivering as I reached the end of it. I looked up and met his eyes immediately. Both of us just sat there, frozen for a moment in the darkness.

I started to pull back, but he pulled me in. His lips crashed against mine, placing a single, sweet, gentle kiss on my lips. He brushed my hair behind my ear and whispered to me, "I'm sorry I put you through that."

"I'm glad you did,"