Status: active :)

Delila Diallo and the Slytherin Sex God

You what?

"Someone who can actually talk to me," He replied with a scoff, but a small smirk still played across his lips. There was something sinister about the way he looked at me now. The illusion that he might have actually cared for me had completely disappeared. He looked, once again, like the overly snotty boy I had met on the train. "But I guess all I really need to say is one sentence, and you don't even have to reply."

Staring straight at him, trying my hardest to look unafraid, I asked, "What?" He was silent as he looked from me, to the place in front of him and then back again. I sighed and sat down across from him. "What?" I repeated.

Draco moved closer to me at the table, as if he was afraid of other people hearing what he was about to say. His legs pressed into mine under the table and I felt a familiar rush of ecstasy return to my veins. My eyes were forced to lock into his as he said the next words, his breath hot against my neck.

"I love you."
"Excuse me?" I asked, forcing my voice to be more than a breath. It worked for the most part, until my voice cracked.

Draco grinned from ear to ear. He could see me shaking in my skin and he knew he was frightening me. The only problem was I had no idea what he was talking about. Reaching over the table, he took my hand in his and I trembled violently. He was relishing the moment. The great Delila Diallo... scared enough to shit her pants.

"Our deal, surely you remember, well,." He said calmly. His eyes were no longer focused on my face and the look he had made me feel so cold. I stayed silence, half for effect and half because I didn't trust my voice. Draco sighed and pinned me down with his lifeless grey eyes, "My darling Diallo, I found a way to get you out."

"How?" I questioned, forcing my voice to be steady.

"Well, I saw this kid get expelled the other day for the same reason and boy, was Snape pissed. I figure no matter what special skill you have that makes him want to keep you around he'll kick you out if you do this." Draco explained calmly, "I mean, you should have seen his face."

“Draco, I...,” I shook my head, "I'm not sure, Draco. My da-... Snape would kill me,"
I rolled my eyes as I adjusted my position on the bench. He still had hold of my hand.

A horribly chilling smirk spread across his face. It was almost as if he could smell my fear. For one horrible moment, I could have sworn he had transformed into a snake. But he was back within half a second and I knew it was just my imagination. He edged closer to me and grabbed my other hand as well. I wondered if he noticed just how cold I was. “I thought you wanted out of here.”
“What is it?”

"It kind of goes hand in hand with my payment," Draco whispered.

I swallowed hard, "Excuse me?"

He sighed and reached to grab a lock of my hair. Tugging the few strands he had captured in a somewhat endearing way, he said, "Diallo, you can play the dumb one all you want. But you know exactly what I'm talking about."

I nodded slowly.

"Say it," He murmured, "Come on, Diallo, don't be such a prude."

I regained as much of my composure as I could muster and looked him straight in the eye. He was taken aback for a moment as I whispered seductively, "You're saying to get kicked out of school, I've got to sleep with you. But that sounds like prostitution, don't you think?"

I could see the chills shoot down his spine as he stared back at me. But his measured smile came right back and he began to twirl my hair on his finger, "That's exactly what I mean, Diallo. Snape can't stand public displays of affection."

"And how exactly do we do this?" I murmured, leaning closer to him. I knew my forwardness was scaring him, which was exactly why I was acting like this. "It's not like we can just start going at it in the hallway."

"True," Draco responded as he trailed one of his hands across my thigh. I shivered. "But the headmaster's usually not in his office for an hour at lunch and lots of kids are looking for places they won't get caught..." He looked at me suggestively, "That's what happened last time."
“Look, I’m pretty sure my dad doesn’t want me expelled, let alone over losing my virginity.
“Your Muggle father. I haven’t forgotten, Diallo. Meet me in the clock tower at six.”
Oh shit. There was no turning back.