Status: active :)

Delila Diallo and the Slytherin Sex God

Kill Draco!?

Kill Draco.
These words pierced my heart, but that’s what he wanted, I suppose.
“Tell her now, Severus. I can’t wait too much longer, I want this done. NOW!”
I turned to look at him, and that’s when I saw their faces. They were not worried. Narcissa looked calm and collected. Lucius looked like, well, like he was hit by a truck. Then again, after Azkaban, he always looked like that.
I knew this was a trick, that this “Dracon” was not the real thing. He was in disguise, and I would kill whoever or whatever it was. I smiled toothily.
“Okay, I’m ready. I sounded shaky, just for dramatic effect.”
“Mr. Malfoy, if you please,”
I took a breath, for I was still a little shaky. After all, I was going to kill someone.
“AVADAKADAVRA!” It was dead, and I smirked. “There. It’s done.”
“Excellent.” He clapped slowly, almost surprised. “You smirked. No doubt who your mother is, and your form, well, that would be your father. Well done, you will prove use to me.”
Then I broke down in tears. I didn’t know if it was stress or what, but I was hysterical.
Then Draco appeared the real one, but from behind me. He grabbed my waist and covered my mouth to stop me from screaming my lungs out. Then he kissed my neck softly and whispered “Miss me that much, Diallo?”
I pulled his hand away from my mouth and gasped for air. “Bloody hell! Don’t scare me like that you…you…!” At that point I gave up and kissed him more. It was like a drug. It was more than that even. I could tell he meant it. Maybe he did love me. He just had a weird way showing it sometimes.

Draco Malfoy- have feelings? Odd.