Status: active :)

Delila Diallo and the Slytherin Sex God

As Loony as Luna

I woke up the next morning in the hospital wing at Hogwarts. What had happened? What did I do to myself? Why I was such a klutz ,I was clueless. Don’t ask me .
“What time is it, Draco?” I asked, sounding half asleep.
“What is with you and time? It’s about two in the afternoon.” He replied , slightly joking.
“Why am I here? Last I remember, I was at Malfoy Manor, and we were talking about something. I don’t remember what.”
“ You fainted. We were talking about Quidditch in the living room. To tell you the truth, I was worried.”
“You. Worried.? Are you drunk, Draco?” I asked him bluntly. “ Why did I pass out?”
“Madame Pomfrey said you were under a lot of stress, and you couldn’t handle your studies. She suggested you go home to Professor Snape, I mean, your dad. Still a shock to me. I mean you. And him. And your mom. I don’t know how long it will take me to get used to it. “
“ Trust me. I don’t EVER think I will get over it. What did he say?”
“ Don’t kill me for saying this, because, well, it’s not my decision.”
“What is it?”
“I don’t know, Diallo. I don’t want to end up with stitches like you from you trying to kill me.”
“Tell me or you will! “ I yelled at him. “Wait, I have stitches?”
“Yes Diallo. Seventeen of them. You hit your arm and head. You are lucky you aren’t dead.”
“Right you are!” Madam Pomfrey came in through the door, scolding in an ‘I told you so’ tone. “You had a concussion, and have a broken arm. Not to mention several cuts and bruises!”
“I do?” I asked bluntly.
“Yes Diallo. It was severe. Or should I say SEVEREus?!
“Ha! If my arm was better, I would beat the shit out of you! That’s not funny!”
“Watch your language, Ms. Diallo. Mr. Malfoy, watch what you say, or you will be talking to him. Is that clear?”
“Yes.” We both said in unison.
“Good, now I have to tend to a first year. Remember what I said..”
As soon as she left, we continued our conversation.
“ Tell me the news! Now! Or I’ll tell Madame Pomfrey on you!
“I’ll tell her that the first year is right here. I mean come on, ‘Tell on me?’ Is that the best you can do?”
“Tell me what is going on. NOW!”
“Alright! Sna… Your father wants you to spend Christmas Vacation at Malfoy Manor. He thinks it would be good for our families. Besides, you couldn’t do anything else anyways.”
“WHAT! Me, spend two weeks, at YOUR HOUSE! Hell no! I won’t!”
“Its what he wants. You’ll have to do it. Oh, and BTW, you didn’t hear it from me. And you owe me.”
“Whatever. And I do not owe you!”
“Our deal was that I get you out, I collect. Don’t want me to tell Daddy now do we?”
Merry Christmas.