Status: active :)

Delila Diallo and the Slytherin Sex God

Pansy again?

“Hi Drakey, Hello, little miss slut.”
“How are you, you little urchin?” I sneered back at her.
“Having fun are we? Look, Drakey, I got you a present! I KNOW you’ll just LOVE it! “
“ Uhh, Thank you Pansy?” He replied, pinching the corner of a terribly wrapped gift in tacky muggle wrapping paper.
“We got you a new squeaky toy, Pugsy. Unfortunately, we left it at Hogwarts, my SINCEREST apologies.” I mocked her snarky voice.
“Well at least MY present came from the heart!” She sneered.
“At least I have a heart!”
“You’re on, bitch.”
“Whatever.”
I lazily pulled out my wand and cast a spell.
“Delacolandro.” I said my own spell, causing her body to freeze and her nose to bleed. It was quite funny, actually. She stood there for a while, I presume, for the spell was only temporary.
Draco and I were greeted by Narcissa and Bellatrix at the station. We handed our bags to the house elves that had accompanied them. It was a rather odd car ride, actually, and I was quite surprised. Not once did Draco try anything. He sat there, staring out the window most of the time. Granted, he did put his arm around me, but it was, well, quiet. Things had pretty much stopped between us as we had found out we were cousins. That would be incest, not that he cared.
“Hey, uh, Draco?”
“Huh?”
“What did you get from Pansy?” I said, breaking the odd silence. He tore the Muggle wrapping paper and looked at the...thing she had given him.
“I think its... a. . . ummm... I have no idea!”
“I think its a stuffed snake? Althogh, a purple sock with two buttons sown on is a good pet too.”
“Hey D?”
“Yeah?”
“It only has one eye.”
“Oh. Even more...erm...special...”
We laughed. I missed this Draco.
We went on for a while longer, making small talk when Narcissa spoke to us.
“Now I want you two to behave tomorrow. Got it?
“Behave for what, mummy?”
“I told you two earlier. I am having a Christmas Dinner for all of your fathers...associates.”
“Will HE be there, aunt Narcissa?”
“Yes, so be on your best behavior. We have important news to tell you both.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I have realized, fellow Mibbians. Alas, we are soon coming to an end. peace Out and platypus toasters!