Status: active :)

Delila Diallo and the Slytherin Sex God

The stupid sorting hat

"Diallo, Delila," Professor McGonnagal called from the front of the room.

I let out a deep breath as I pushed through the crowd of first years. The Headmaster's eyes followed me up the stairs, as if he could tell just by looking at me that I was a Mudblood. Sitting down on the golden stool in front of the entire school, I searched for a familiar face in the crowd.

At the right most table, I saw Draco, who winked when our eyes met. Pansy sat beside him, squeezing his hand tightly and glaring at me. His two goons sat across from them, tapping their fingers impatiently on the table top. They looked hungry enough to start eating the other kids in the room. As I was pondering this thought, though, the sorting hat touched my head.

"Aah!" It exclaimed quietly as it sat upon my head. I held my breath. "So much here... so much. Very brave girl, not afraid to do anything... could make a good Gryffindor... But of course! You are very ambitious, sneaky and cunning. You have all the workings of a great Slytherin. You're smart, though it seems you choose to ignore that quality... hmm... very interesting indeed."

"Would you hurry up already?" I hissed at it. I had to hold my hands down on my knee to keep them from shaking. Everybody's eyes were on me. The sorting hat had made quick, spontaneous decisions for everyone who had come up before me, and was now taking forever. I could feel Snape's eyes on my back, sending shivers up my spine.

The hat made a sort of humming noise before continuing, "I would like very much to put you in Slytherin... you are like him in many ways, young one. But of course, Salazar did tell me only to put the purest of blood in his house..."

"Shut up about that," I snapped back, "This is a school, not a popularity contest or some stupid reality show. Put me in whatever house you want to and leave my blood class out of it."

The sorting hat was silent for a long time. I shut my eyes and bit my bottom lip, hoping that it wouldn't declare me as a muggle to the whole room and demand I get sent home. With every second that passed, the crowd got more and more uneasy and restless. I could hear the whispers of the death eater Carrow twins, whispering in the background. They were probably planning how to kill me.

"SLYTHERIN!" bellowed the hat, surprising everyone.

There was a moment of shocked silence before the room burst into applause. Professor McGonnagall lifted the hat from my head and I stood up as innocently as I could managed before heading towards the green and silver table.

As soon as I got close, Draco grabbed my wrist, much like he had done on the train, and dragged me over to where he and his posse were sitting. "Congratulations, Diallo. I'm sorry for ever doubting your allegiance to the Lord Voldemort. Only the best and purest of us get into Slytherin."

I nodded carefully, an indifferent expression on my face. Shrugging, I replied, "I knew I would be in Slytherin," I flipped my long, ash brown hair over one shoulder and added nonchalantly, "After all, all the other houses are those of old quacks. I mean, did you hear that hat's song?”

Draco smirked at me and Pansy let out a hiss from behind her teeth. In a superior tone, she said, "I think that any good wizard would've known who all of the founders were before coming to this school. Don't you think, Dracy?"

"Don't blame her," He replied, his voice like melted butter, "She's a Durmstrang girl. The only wizard she knows of is Grindelwald and that fits her, does it not?"

"Humph," Pansy sighed.

I shot Draco a prize-winning smile and slid into the seat next to him. Pansy glared at me, but sat down on his other side and made a point of ignoring me. Turning my attention back to the sorting, I felt Draco's arm wrap around my waist and pull me closer.

My breath caught in my throat as he slid his hand up my shirt. I could feel his breath in my ear but from a quick glance backwards I could tell that no one else had noticed. Everyone was waiting in a tense silence for a little boy named Donnavan Dubois to be put into a house. No one was watching as Draco's hand crept closer and closer up my back.

"Delila," His voice sounded like it was coming from a million miles away. His breath felt like it was just a breeze on a hot summer's day. "The rest of this party is going to be pretty bland... what do you say to the two of us ditching to go to the common room as soon as the sorting is done."

"How do you know the password?" I managed, my voice choking on the simple words.

"I'm the head boy," He murmured, leaning in close to place a kiss on my neck, "If you stay with me, Diallo, you can get away with pretty much anything you want."

I felt like telling him that I didn't want to get away with anything, but the words would be too hard to get out. Catching his hand, I replied in a soft, gentle voice, "You have a girlfriend, Draco."