Status: active :)

Delila Diallo and the Slytherin Sex God

Draco the douchebag

"Pansy doesn't mean shit to me,"

"Well, she already hates me enough," I stated firmly, placing his hand down on the bench beside me. I kept my eyes away from his, knowing that somehow the unemotional grey vortex that they were would suck me in. Gathering up all of my strength, I added, "I'm not exactly sure what girls are like here at Hogwarts, Draco, but I can assure you that in all of the wizarding schools that I've been to, none of them were loose enough to have gone with you after that amount of time."

He was silent for a moment. I stared at the podium, not even seeing who was there and clapping along with everybody else. A shiver ran up and down my spine. Seconds later, my bra popped open and Draco's voice was in my ear once again, "The girls here... they find me irresistible, Delila. You would too if you just looked into my eyes."

His finger touched my chin and turned my head ever so slowly. I shut my eyes tight, fumbling with the buckle on my bra, getting ready to make a run for it. It was almost like I could see that Draco had checked that Pansy wasn't looking and was leaning closer to me. I was just about to leap off of the bench when his soft, pink lips pressed into mine.

I shoved him off quickly, ignoring the tingles throughout my body and the icy/firey passion that threatened to overwhelm me. He landed on the ground with a crash, making everyone in the hall turn to look at us. I knew the smart thing to do would be to run out of there as fast as I could, but part of me said that that wasn't the Slytherin thing to do.

So instead of listening to logic, I just swung both of my legs back under the table, flipped my hair and turned my attention to the front of the room. My eyes immediately met the Headmaster's, Professor Snape, and I could've sworn that there was a small smile on his lips. But just like that, the look was gone, Draco was sitting beside me once more and the next first year was making their way up the stairs. The only thing that was different was that now Draco sat as far away from me as possible and kept shooting disgusted, glaring looks my way.