Status: active :)

Delila Diallo and the Slytherin Sex God

Bitch Slapped

He took a deep breath and said, "Pansy saw you run up to your room this morning crying and she also happened to see me going up there to give you the note. She's a little bit crazy."

"You thought I didn't notice?" I asked, faking surprise, "The girl thinks you love her."

"Yeah, well, she also thinks I fucked you,"

I stared at him for a moment, letting the words sink in. A minute passed and I was still completely unsure that I had heard him right even though his words seemed to hang in the air for the whole room to read. Shaking my head, I whispered, "But... no one would believe her, would they?"

"Why wouldn't they is a better question," Draco replied with a snort, "I've done almost every girl in this school, except the mudbloods and the blood traitors, of course. And Pansy's the queen of truthful rumors. That's why everyone's staring at you, Diallo. Did you think it was because you just look oh-so-stunning with bed head?"

Licking my lips, I responded, "You're mean, you know that?"

"Welcome to Slytherin, babe."

With a sigh, I glanced towards the portrait that concealed the entrance to the Slytherin common room. Pansy was standing there with two other girls, her brown hair draped carefully over her shoulders and her auburn eyes laughing. I took a step towards her but before I could do much more, Draco had stepped in front of me.

"I know you're new here and you're pretty stupid too," He hissed, "But Pansy is not to be messed with. She's placed herself by my side through everything and I'm the king here at Slytherin. That makes her the queen. If you get into it with her, you're dead meat."

I scoffed, "Well, maybe Pansy just hasn't met her match yet, Draco. I am known all over the globe for taking girls like her down. So if the bitch doesn't want to be messed with than she shouldn't be such a bitch."

I pushed him out of the way and headed straight for Pansy. Grabbing her by the collar of her shirt, I shoved her into the wall and said in the most menacing voice I could muster, "What the hell do you think you're doing spreading shitty rumors around about me?"

She looked me over and shrugged, "I'm not really sure it qualifies as a rumor when you're look confirms it. No one changes clothes in the middle of the day here, sweetheart. No one unless, of course, they were sleeping in the middle of the day, isn't that right, Diallo?"

"I was sleeping, genius. Alone. So please tell me where you get off telling everybody that I was sleeping with Draco?" I challenged icily.

"He went up to your dorm to drop off a note. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that that was a break-up note telling you that this morning meant nothing to him at all. You also came back to the room crying, probably because you didn't want to get sucked in by him but you did anyways, as did every girl before you. So excuse me for letting everyone else know that you too got pulled in by the Slytherin Sex God."

I shook my head slowly, "You're twisting everything that happened just so you can spread a little rumor. Well, I don't like that, Parkinson, so you better take back everything that you said to these people because nothing happened."

"Look, bitch, may I call you bitch? You've got to learn to live with what you are," Pansy hissed at me, "You're a slut who can't stand the fact that you're first affair at this school was found out about. So here's a little newsflash, honey, you picked the wrong guy. Draco's mine, deal with it, move on and accept the fact that everyone knows just what a slutty little bitch you are."

I snorted with laughter and smiled at her. Licking my lips, I said, "Oh, darling, you just made the biggest mistake of your life. Get ready to pay for it, starting, immediately."

"Bring it." She spat pulling out her wand.

I lunged at her.
Pansy screamed as I sat on top of her and pulled at her hair. All she could do in retaliation was swat her hands at me as if she thought I was a fly. Guys had gathered around us in a circle, whistling whenever one of us threw a punch and making exclamations every time we scratched at each other. I guessed the use of wands greatly decreases real fights at this school.

I threw a fist at her face and she raised a hand to block me just in time, but I bitch- slapped her with the other hand. Catching me by the wrist, she swung me into the ground and then rolled on top of me. "You think you can beat me, bitch? You think you can?" She screamed at me, "Well, think again!"

She twisted my arm until I let out a loud scream and then twisted it even more. With my other hand, I reached up and slapped her across the face, but it didn't do much damage. In a moment of desperation, I locked my legs around hers and pushed her with all my strength.

We rolled forwards, putting me on top. Ripping my arms from her vice-like grip, I punched her right in the face, sending blood flying everywhere. Red liquid dripped from her nose like candy from a pinata. It just kept coming.

Pansy shouted out something incomprehensible before taking another swing. Her blood was getting all over my uniform, but I didn't give a damn. She tried to regain power over me, but I moved quickly and managed to keep her pinned with a few well-placed kicks. I felt her hands grabbing at my leg and I went to kick her off when a mind-numbing pain shot through my leg.

It took me a few moments to understand what had happened. I looked down at my leg, confused. After a moment though, it was painfully obvious to me and everyone in the crowd that somehow Pansy had managed to break my leg. Licking my lips slowly, I glanced up into her face and hissed, "You're dead, bitch."

Placing my leg so that it didn't hurt as much as it could have, I grabbed a fistful of her hair and tugged her backwards. She screeched violently and dug her fingernails into my wrist. I ignored the pain and struggled awkwardly to my feet, her hair still in my hand. Gathering every inch of strength in my body, I slammed her up against the wall. Only a small shriek escaped her before she landed unconscious on the floor.

I stared at her body for a moment and then went down myself. The pain in my leg was much worse than when it had started. The people around us started to clear out. A group of supposedly 'high-society' girls crowded around Pansy, pushing me out of the way without much regard for which of my legs they were touching.

Blood was spattered across the emerald green walls of the common room. Whispers from the observers reached my ears and all of them were saying the same thing. Is she now the Queen of Slytherin? Is Draco now with her?

I caught Draco's eye from all the way across the room and he just shook his head. He gestured with one towards his wand and then shrugged his shoulders as if to ask why? I shrugged back at him nonchalantly. It was hard to do though because a smile was already forming on my lips as a group of teachers struggled through the crowds of students. Draco gave me an exasperated look but I could see that he was smiling too. He knew that I was definitely getting expelled this time.