Status: Just the begining

Fate

Only the beginning...

I'm falling faster and faster into blackness, where is the light? I spook to soon...he is standing right there up against a wall staring at a tree. Little did he know is the girl on the other side of it was his true desire.
She is sitting there so still and so cold, looking blankly out as far as her eye can reach. Watching as if the mountains ahead will seal her wonder and leave the boid satisfied. Not realizing or noticing that he is right behind her. In her eyes she is dead not knowing that if he stops looking in her direction she truly will die. Friends come to her and try to get her to move but sshe feels like she has to stay. So their she waits for something she dont know of.
Sadly he doesnt know whats in front of him. Tempted by the past and pushed away from what he couldnt understand to comprehend. When he realizes what hes done he begs and pleads to make things right but hoping for a promise that she will forever stay. Thats when he got up...
Sensing what was behind that tree, with a little help of a glimps of blonde hair shining in the light. He quickly rushes over to see whats on the other side. Startled the girl looks up slowly with tears in her eyes and scars on her arms. Blood seaping from her flesh, she went for her wrist this time, she went for death. Instantly he holds her blaming himself for something he couldnt see. He whispers to her making her eyes light up with the words I Love You lingering in the air. Utterly intoxicated she knows to say I Love you too. Because in her heart its always been true. There story joined into one and it all started in one fateful night. <3
♠ ♠ ♠
After this i will begin writing each of there stories and then his :D unless he wants to write it himself...