Status: Very slowly active

I'm in Love With You, Are You in Love With Me Too?

Chapter 1

“About time you got here bitch!” I ran down the sidewalk and engulfed my best friend in a huge bear hug. “I’ve missed you so much!”

“I’ve missed you too,” she replied, still hugging me back.

“Welcome home!” I shouted as I released her, gesturing towards our new apartment building. I grabbed her hand and led her up the stairs to apartment 2C, where I had been living since graduation. It had been kind of a graduation gift for me from my parents. They paid for everything and were going to keep paying for everything. “Allow me to give you the grand tour,” I said in a posh accent as I unlocked the door. “You have your living room.” I channeled my inner Vanna White as I showed off the amazing comfortable couch and loveseat that my parents had bought for us, and the TV from my old room. “And the kitchen is over here.” It came with the basic amenities: a stove, a fridge, a dishwasher and a microwave. And I had found a cute little table at the thrift store. We walked down the hallway and passed one of the bathrooms then came to her room. “And this, my lovely Jordanne, is your room.” It was completely empty, waiting for her to fill it with her shit.

“Ooh, I like the decorations,” she joked. “And where’s your room Miss Kahlen?”

“Right this way.” I walked to the end of the hallway, past the guest room/office/storage room/we still didn’t know what to do with it room, and I opened the door to my bedroom. I was absolutely in love with it. It was simple, but elegant, and plus there was an extra bathroom and a huge closet attached to it.

“It seems that you have a lump in your bed.” She glanced over at the figure under the covers.

“Yeah, I’ve been meaning to get that fixed.”

“Hey!” said lump shouted.

“Oh, you’re finally awake? And before noon? It’s a miracle.” I giggled and walked over to my boyfriend. He grabbed me around the waist and pulled me into bed with him as soon as I was close enough.

“Only for the special occasion, so don’t get used to it.” He kissed me quickly on the lips.

“Whatever you say John.” I kissed him again quickly before climbing out of bed and making my way back over to Jordanne. “Let’s go get your stuff. The movers got here a couple minutes before you did.”

John got up and helped and we got everything inside pretty quickly, probably because we didn’t want to be outside for too long in the heat. It was summertime in Tempe, Arizona and it was hot as hell. Thank God for air conditioning and the amazing swimming pool at the apartment complex.

As Jordanne unpacked and got things organized in her room John and I started on supper. We were making spaghetti; it was our specialty, aka one of the only things we could cook that was actually edible. But we were learning.

We were almost done when we heard a knock on the door.

“I got it!” Jordanne yelled as she ran down the hallway to the door. She flung it open and screamed and jumped into someone’s arms.

“I’ve missed you so fucking much,” I heard Nick Santino’s voice followed by kissing noises and I couldn’t help but smile. I was glad that they had made it work when Jordanne was back in Chicago and I hoped that they would keep going strong.

They walked into the kitchen, well Nick walked in holding Jordanne with her legs wrapped around his waist, and we said hello to Nick.

We served dinner and we all sat down at the table, talking about how Jordanne’s drive was and how excited we all were that she was going to be living in Tempe and that we would be living together. It was going to be a blast living with my best friend. I could only imagine all the fun times that we were going to have together.

Once we were all done eating John and I cleared the table and quickly did the dishes while Jordanne and Nick headed to her room, claiming that they were going to finish unpacking, but everyone knew what they were really going to do.

“I really hope these walls are soundproof,” I said as I handed a clean plate to John so he could dry it.

“You should, considering how loud you are,” he replied, smirking at me.

I glared at him as I washed another plate. “You’re one to talk,” I retorted and John just started chuckling.

When we were finished with all the dishes we changed into some pajamas and then we sat down in the living room and put in a movie. I curled up against John, resting my head on his chest, and he wrapped his arm around me, kissing the top of my head. About halfway into the movie Jordanne and Nick came out and joined us and I just gave her a knowing smirk. But of course John had to say something.

“Did you have fun unpacking?” he grinned at Nick and wiggled his eyebrows. Sometimes I really didn’t understand guys.

“Yep,” he replied with the same smirk on his face.

“You know, Kahlen and I unpacked on that couch last night.” He nodded towards the couch that they were sitting on and I punched him in the arm.

“Shut up John!” I yelled at him, but I couldn’t deny it because it was true. We knew we wouldn’t be able to do it in the living room or anywhere else but my bedroom once Jordanne moved in so we kind of “christened” a couple rooms the day and night before she got here, except for Jordanne’s room of course. I didn’t want to go that far.

“Oh God!” They both shouted and stood up at the same time. They tried to squeeze in on the loveseat with John and me.

“Oh shut up! We put a blanket down!” John informed them and pushed Nick away from him.

“Ok, can we stop talking about our sex lives and finish watching this movie please,” I said and pushed Jordanne away from me as well.

They went back over to sit on the couch and we watched the rest of the movie in peace. When it was over I got up and put it back in its case and on the shelf.

“Alright, I’m tired, I’m going to bed. I’m so glad you’re here J.” I walked over and hugged my best friend.

“I’m glad I’m here too K. Is it cool if Nick stays the night?” she asked after we had broken apart from our hug.

“Yep, cos John’s staying too.” We both giggled and led our men into our respective bedrooms to go to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kahlen. Jordanne.

So, the first chapter is Kahlen's POV and then I'm gonna switch between her and Jordanne.
Also, sorry if it takes me long to update, I don't have very much written on this yet.

Thank you so so much to those of you who have subscribed and commented already. You are amazing.
And I hope you like the first chapter and I hope all you wonderful readers comment. :D