Status: Very slowly active

I'm in Love With You, Are You in Love With Me Too?

Chapter 3

The party was going great and it seemed like everyone was having a good time. Then Jordanne freaked out and wanted everybody gone.

She had seemed really upset so I even made John and Nick go home.

Then when she told me what happened I was definitely glad that I had made Nick leave. I didn’t even want to know what would’ve happened if Nick would’ve come in there.

I kept trying to convince her to talk to Nick but she was being stubborn. And when she wanted to do something, or in this case didn’t want to do something, that’s exactly what she did.

So I stopped trying to convince her for the night and just listened and let her complain about him and cry until her tears were all dried up. Then we changed into our pajamas, broke out the ice cream and finished off the rest of the alcohol while watching cheesy reality shows on MTV.

“That’s such a fucking lie!” Jordanne slurred yelled at the TV when a guy told his girlfriend he loved her. “He’s probably just gonna fucking wait until she’s in another room, and then just stick his fucking tongue down someone else’s throat! Fuck guys. They can go fuck themselves. Fuck ‘em all.”

“Fuck ‘em all!” I shouted, giggling, and then I got the hiccups. They took me by surprise and my eyes opened wide as the next one came out. But then they were the funniest thing in the world and I started laughing so hard every time another hiccup came out. I actually fell off the couch from laughing so hard, and then that was the funniest thing ever to me. Tears were coming out of my eyes from laughing so hard and Jordanne was laughing just as hard as I was.

Jordanne’s phone started ringing and it broke us from our laughing spell. She looked at the caller ID, opened the phone, shouted “Fuck you,” and then threw it across the room. I was guessing that it was Nick.

“J, are you sure you’re ok?” I asked, trying to be as sober as I could.

“No,” she answered in a small voice and I got up off the floor, which was no small feat, and hugged my best friend.

“Things will get better, I promise.”

Then another phone ringing startled us. This time it was mine. I didn’t even look to see who was calling; I just opened my phone, yelled “Fuck off,” and threw it across the room like Jordanne did.

She giggled and that set me off again and we just sat there laughing like idiots, again.

Eventually we calmed down and continued watching TV. Jordanne frequently screamed things at the TV, some of which were actually coherent, but the majority just being drunken mumbles.

Then about a half hour later someone knocked on the door. I stumbled over to the door and looked through the little peephole, trying to see who it was. It was John.

“Hey baby!” I shouted as I opened the door and I threw my arms around his neck.

“Shh! It’s 3 o’clock in the fucking morning!” he whisper yelled at me and ushered me back into my apartment, closing the door behind us. “Oh my god, how much have you had to drink?”

“I have no idea!” I shouted again, ignoring what he had said. I skipped back into the living room and sat down next to Jordanne. “John’s here,” I told her.

“Fuck men!” she yelled to the room in general. “No offense John.”

“None taken,” he assured her, probably just writing it off to her drunkenness. “Kahlen, can I talk to you please?” he asked as he stood in the hallway.

“Sureee,” I said, drawing out the ending. I got up and he led me back to my bedroom.

“Are you alright? Did I do something? Why did you tell me to fuck off on the phone?” he asked quickly.

“Oh,” I said simply and started giggling. “I didn’t even know it was you. Jordanne is just pissed cos Nick cheated on her so we were men hating together and it just seemed like a really good idea at the time,” I rambled.

“Wait. Nick cheated on Jordanne?! Are you sure? He would never do that.”

“She saw him with his tongue in some slut’s mouth. That sounds like cheating to me John.”

“Yes, it does. I’ll have to talk to his dumb ass.”

“Ok baby.” I said and walked over to the bed before falling onto it. “I’m tired,” I stated, completely changing the subject. “Will you stay?”

“Of course,” he said softly, coming over to sit at the end of the bed. He looked down at me and then leaned down to kiss me on my cheek. “What about Jordanne though?” he asked, pulling away with a concerned look on his face.

“Oh yeah, I’ll be right back.” I walked out to the living room to check on my friend and she was passed out on the couch, an empty bottle of vodka in one hand and the remote control in the other. I quickly turned off the TV, then covered her up with a blanket and kissed her on the cheek. “Things will get better J. I promise,” I whispered before walking back to my bedroom.

“I love you John. Don’t ever cheat on me, ok?” I mumbled and curled up next to him in bed.

“I would never even dream of it Kahlen.”
♠ ♠ ♠
pajamas

Thanks to those who read, subscribed, and commented.
It would be gr8 if more people would comment.
It might give me more motivation to write the next chapter quicker. I'm just saying.
It will probably be a little while though because next week is finals week.
But after that I'm a free bitch baby and I will try to write a lot more.

So, comment and let me know what you think. :D

Oh, also, I have a new story idea and I don't know who to use as the guy. I was kind of thinking Zack Merrick, but I'm not entirely sure. So if you guys have suggestion let me know. (: