Status: Comments Please? They are highly appriciated:)

Light Up My Darkest Skies

Chapter Two

I should start by introducing myself. My name is Amy; I am 18 years old and a senior at Huntington Beach High School. And I guess that you’re probably wondering who the hazel eyes I admire and dream about belong to huh?

Well, I’m not a stalker if that’s what you’re thinking. They belong to Matt, my boyfriend. It still feels so weird calling him that after being such close friends for so long. Don’t get me wrong I love that I’m the one that gets to call him that.

So, do you want to know what he looks like?

Well, he is tall, about 6’1, much taller than my 5’3. Apart from tall, he is pretty big, since he spends a lot of time working out. He has an awful temper, but knows to keep it in check around me. He has adorable dimples, and beautiful hazel eyes, which you already know a lot about.

---------------<>-----------------

“Unless you want to stay in the school overnight Ames, you have to get up” he said, using his nickname for me that only he was allowed to use.

“Ughh, fine” I said as I got up from my desk. I grabbed my bag to sling it over my shoulder. But instead he takes it from my grasp and puts it on his shoulder. He kisses my temple, as his arm around my waist pulls me closer to him, like a magnet, I just can’t and don’t want to move away. “You can sleep when we get home” he whispers in my ear.

“Home” I said dreamily “that sounds good” Yes I live with Matt. Well, Matt and his parents, whom I love as if they were my own, took me in after I left an abusive home. That home, if you can call it that, consisted of my ever absent father and his alcoholic of a wife. No, she’s not my mother, I don’t know my mother, I’ve never met her, I don’t even know her name, and I have no desire I learning it either.

Sitting in the passenger seat of his car, with our intertwined hands on my lap, I ask “are the guys coming over tonight?” The guys are, Jimmy, Brian, Zacky and Johnny. They are Matt and my best friends and Matt’s band mates. I love them to death, as if they were my brothers but I was hoping they wouldn’t come over today, I was exhausted.

“I don’t think so” he answered as he parked the car in front of the house that I called home.

I got out of the car with Matt behind me. As I got to the door I realized that I didn’t have the keys, they were in my bag, which was with Matt. I look back to see Matt leaning on the hood of his car with a smirk on his face. I walked towards him.

“Looking for these” he asked, dangling the keys at a height he knew I could reach.

“You’re a jerk” I said playfully “give me the keys”

“On one condition” he replied

“And what would that be?”

“A kiss” he answered

“Fine” I said as I rolled my eyes

I pressed my tightly closed lips to his and pulled away a fraction of a second later.

“Can I have the keys now?”

“Hell no!” he answered “that was a sorry excuse for a kiss, kiss me like you mean it and then I’ll give you the keys”

“You, Mathew, are a pain in the ass” I said laughter passing through my serious façade. “As long as I’m your pain in the ass” he answered

I placed my hands on his hips and felt my way upwards towards his shoulders. I looked into his eyes and placed one of my hands on the back of his neck and led his face down towards mine. His arms go around my waist and pull me closer as our lips touch. I brush my tongue against his lips. Our lips open and our tongues slightly touch.

I pulled back and whispered into his ear “Now do I get the keys?”

“Mhmm” he said, unable to say anything more.

“Make sure you get rid of that before you parents get home.” I said as I pointed to the obvious bulge building in his pants.

“And you call me mean” he said as he moved behind me and placed kisses on my neck as I opened the door.

“Hey! You asked for the kiss” I said laughing “and nobody told you to think dirty thoughts”

“And you’re not going to help me get rid of my problem” he said as he pouted and pointed towards his crotch.

“Nope, sorry babe I’m tired” I said as I softly pecked him on the lips and made my way towards our room.

“Are you really going to sleep?” he asked me as I removed my bra and changed from my jeans into a pair of his boxers.

“Yes, I’m exhausted” I answered as I made my way under the covers and place my head on the pillow.

“Have a nice nap babe” he said as he placed a kiss on my forehead and made his way out of our room, leaving me to my dreams.