‹ Prequel: Shattered Secrets

You Are Loved, Baby.

26.

I drove to Brian's house as fast as I could. I wasn't paying attention to the speed limits or the other cars on the road. I was terrified of what I might find at Brian's house but I was also scared of what he might say to me that would have me regretting everything I'd ever done with him, regretting having to spend the rest of my life with him in it, regretting Blaik.

I pulled into the driveway of Brian's house and typed in the keys that would open the gate that surrounded Brian's house. The gate creaked open and I stomped on the gas, willing the car to go in, something I was starting to not want to do. I parked the car and got out. There was an extra car parked in the driveway, a small grey Nissan parked next to Brian's SUV. I hurried my way up to the house and turned to knob on the door, surprised to find it unlocked.

"Brian!" I yelled into the house as loud as I could, before heading up the stairs and towards his bedroom. Brian was laying in bed, his chest exposed and his blankets resting low on his hips as he slept. His hair was in disarray and he laid there with his eyes shut tightly. Even in his sleep he seemed to worried. What made tears scream to my eyes was that there was a blonde woman sleeping in bed next to him. What shocked me was that her hair was pretty much the same color as mine and she looked quite a bit like me, especially to a drunken man. However, her build was a lot scrawnier than mine. I was more of an athletic build but she looked almost sickly, her rips sticking out of the side of her body as she curled into Brian's side, absorbing his warmth.

I growled, "Brian," I yelled, "Get the fuck up right now."

Brian didn't stir but the woman laying next to him rolled around, exposing her chest to me. I groaned and looked away from her as she awoke. She reached up to rub her eyes and push her blonde locks away from her eyes, which I could now tell were a light blue color, far from mine. She looked to be young, no older than 18 or 19, 20 at most. She was definitely under the drinking age. I was disgusted with Brian.

"Oh," She gasped as she noticed Brian and then me. She reached to pull the sheet up so that she could cover herself.

"You can get out now," I told her, "He would mind too much, honey." I tried to stop the malice from seeping through my words but a little bit slipped out and intimidated the young girl.

She stuttered and tried to climb over Brian to get out of bed without touching him at all. She was naked for a moment before she reached for a little purple dress that was laying on the floor next to the bed. Brian started to stir because of the noise she was making. He groaned as his hangover hit him as he woke. He rolled around slightly, making the blankets drop even lower on his hips.

I shouted at him as the girl continued to gather her things in a hurry. "Brian!" I shouted at him as he stirred, "Get up, we need to talk, right now."

Brian opened his eyes and looked out into his bedroom. He took in the young girl who was scurrying from the room and then looked to me. He grunted and then shut his eyes once more.

"Syn!" I shouted angrily, "Get the fuck up right now."

"What the hell are you doing in my house, anyways, Nissa?"

I shrugged and crossed my arms over my chest as I heard the front door slam shut, "Oh, I just came to tell you something but you just fucking blew it, Synyster."

Brian pushed himself up so that he was leaning against the wall for a moment while he collected himself. Then he whipped the covers off, exposing himself to me as he searched for his boxers.

"Oh for God's sake, Syn, put some clothes on! That girl had to have been at least 10 years younger than you, that's disgusting." I grunted as he pulled briefs onto his hips.

Brian shrugged, keeping his indifferent attitude, "She was a good fuck. Just what I needed."

I gagged slightly, "You're a pig. She's a child."

Brian smirked and shrugged again as he pulled his jeans onto his hips and brushed past me slowly, on his way to his kitchen.

"Oh! You're real mature, Syn. This is how you act when you don't get your way? You go out and find some innocent kid to take advantage of just because she looked like me and I turned you down? Grow the fuck up, Syn." I called as I followed after him down the stairs.

Brian gritted his teeth together and stopped abruptly. He back me up until my back was against the hallway wall and he was standing in front of me, blocking my exit. "I didn't fucking take advantage of a kid, she wanted it more than I did so she could gloat to her fucking friends that she slept with Synyster fucking Gates, alright?" He growled in my face, "And second of all you're just probably jealous because it wasn't you in my bed last night."

I laughed bitterly and shoved him away, "Been there, done that and look where that got me, Synyster. All by myself with a baby while his daddy runs off and impregnates more young girls."

Brian growled, "Stop calling me that."

"What? 'Syn'? That's your name, isn't it? That's your alter-ego. 'Synyster fucking Gates' isn't it? It's that who you want to be, Syn? Isn't that who you wish you could be all the time so that you'd never have to face reality ever again?" I chuckled darkly, "You wish, baby."

Brian rolled his eyes and continued on towards the kitchen. When we entered I noticed the highchair that was empty and barren of any children. "Speaking of my fucking baby. Where is he? I told you I didn't want him today."

I growled, "You don't want him today? You don't want him? Well good, Syn, because he deserves a better father then you, that's for sure. He deserves a father that won't run away when his Mommy says no. He deserves someone that can protect him!" I shouted at Brian, hoping that my words would sting. I was hoping that my words would wake him up and make him Brian again and not Synyster.

"I can take care of my fucking kid, Nissa!" Brian shouted right back while he clenched his jaw angrily and took a step back from me, "You and I both know that I can take care of my f-ing kid. You know that I fucking love Blaik and I would do anything for him, Nissa!" Anything!"

Brian and I stood in the kitchen with tension filling the air between us. I had a lot more to say but I didn't feel like screaming it to the brick wall that was standing in front of me so I stayed quiet with an angry look on my face as he spoke again.

"What do you want, Nissa?" He asked in a more calm but exasperated tone. He turned to face me with an expression that screamed, 'get out of my house and leave me alone.'
"Nothing to say?" He questioned, "Then I guess I'll see you around. Get the hell out, baby."

I growled and reached out grip onto his jaw so that I wouldn't smack him for being such an ass, "You know what, Brian," I sighed, catching his attention when I said his real name, "I came here to tell you that I fell in love with your sorry ass. But just forget it, you're not worth it like everyone said you are. I deserve better."
♠ ♠ ♠
Two updates in one morning!
:D
I'm on a roll.
But I haven't been to bed yet and I can barely keep my eyes open so I hope this is good. :)
I'm too tired to proof edit it right now.
Good night! I hope to wake up with some good comments!