‹ Prequel: Shattered Secrets

You Are Loved, Baby.

29.

Brian didn't want to let me go when I had to go get Juliann and Bronx from school. He wouldn't let me leave his house or his embrace but eventually he had no choice.

"I'll miss you," he whined from the couch as I pulled on my shoes.

I laughed and nodded, "I'll be back later, Bri. I won't be gone that long."

Brian's expression turned serious for a moment as he thought about something. Then a grin came over his lips. He was still lying on his side, his elbow holding him up, but as he looked at me again his stature changed, as did the atmosphere in the room.

"I have an idea," He said and then waited for me to acknowledge that he had spoken. I laughed at his formalness.

"Go on," I grinned as I pulled one of his jackets from the coffee table.

Brian's eyes lit up and he spoke, "You should marry me."

I froze and then smiled. "You're not even divorced yet, Brian." I shook my head at his nonsense as I zipped up his black jacket and pulled my long hair out from behind it.

Brian shrugged in response and sat up. "I will be," he replied, "then you should marry me and move in here with me. You, me, Blaik, Bronx, and Juliann. We could all be one big family."

I thought it over for a moment, considering everything. Then I nodded, "Okay, lets compromise. I'll move in with you if you wait to marry me." Brian looked like he was about to cut me off, so I continued quickly, "Just until everything between you and Michelle settles down and the guys come to be okay with the fact that you guys aren't together anymore."

Brian groaned and stood up from his couch. He walked towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "You know the guys love you."

I shrugged and pulled away as he tried to kiss me, "If you want to marry me then you have to wait. I want a real and healthy relationship. I don't want to jump into anything so soon."

Brian groaned against and grabbed onto my jaw so that I couldn't move away from him. "But do I still get to buy a ring and call you my fiancee?"

I started to shake my head but Brian held my jaw and pushed his lips to mine. We kissed for a couple moments, his tongue snaking in my mouth and exploring. He pulled away right after and grinned at me.

"Okay," I nodded, "You can buy a ring."

Brian laughed and pushed his lips to mine again. "I love you." He told me between kisses.

"I love you," I replied as he tangled our fingers together, "But I have to go pick up the boys and tell them that we are moving in with you."

Brian chuckled and pulled away contently, "I like the sound of that."

I nodded with a smile, "Me too."
♠ ♠ ♠
This was originally going to be the intro to my epilogue but I decided to split them up. So comment! I'm waiting with the next half! :D