‹ Prequel: Shattered Secrets

You Are Loved, Baby.

30.

The boys had been over joyed when they found out about Brian and I finally getting together. Juliann had been leery about moving into Brian's house so quickly but I explained that it was time for us to be a family and that Brian made me happy. So he complied and we started packing our things, a couple weeks later.

Brian, the boys, and I went to a cook at out Matt and Valary's house about a month and a half after that day at Brian's. We were all sitting outside around the pool, even though it was no where near warm enough to go swimming. I sat in a chair next to Brian. He held Blaik in his arms as the baby screeched and giggled, happy to be surrounded by his father so much. Bronx was racing around with Johnny and Zacky, in the yard. Gianna and Gavin were here as well with Zacky's sister, Zina.

A little after two PM Brian handed Blaik to Valary who cooed at him and shifted so that he was sitting comfortably on her hip. I sent Brian a confused look as he turned to me and reached into his pocket. Brian kneeled down in front of me with a smile as the guys and girls cheered.

"I know you said you wanted to wait," Brian murmured as he pulled a little black box out of his pocket, "But I hate referring to you as my girlfriend would you should be my fiancee." Brian chucked nervously as he opened the velvet box.

I gasped. The ring wasn't huge but it was perfect. It was a simple silver band that had little white diamonds encoded in it. The ring was beautiful and just what I always wanted. I was stunned into silence as Brian slipped the beautiful ring onto the third finger on my left hand.

Matt laughed and made a joke that Brian must be pretty damn secure if he wasn't waiting for an answer from me. But I ignored him and pulled Brian up to push my lips against his. I heard everyone coo as Brian's arms went around me.

"Move in with me."
"I already promised I will."
Brian shook his head, "Sooner."
"When?" I questioned.
"Now."

So I did. I moved in with Brian and we began our lives together. We weren't going to get married right away, because it was easier to let the rumors and the news about he and Michelle's divorce settle before we created more.

We were married in the spring. When the new grass was sprouting and the sun was pure and warm. The air was fresh that day as we stood on the beach. Brian was in a tuxedo and he looked so different than I was used to. It was a good kind of different. As I walked through the sand barefoot. My dress barely skimming the ground as I walked towards the man of my dreams. Matt was his best man and he stood there in a matching suit with an encouraging smile on his face. I nodded to him and walked through the warm sand. When I looked to Brian, I couldn't help but grin. He looked so handsome as he stood there, Matt to one side, Juliann, Bronx, and Blaik to the other. We were married as the sun set on the brim of the California beach. Brian said, "I do." as the sun kissed the sand and the world was tinted orange. I stated the same words moments later and cried happily as Brian's lips met mine.

Brian and I stood in the bathroom together, after Brian returned from the store for me.
"Well?" Brian questioned four months after we were married, "Are you?"
I looked up at him from the bathroom counter. He stood with Blaik in his arms, cooing and giggling once more. Brian looked at me, concerned, excited, and eager at the same time.
"Bri," I shook nervously as I looked down at the piece of plastic and then back up to the raven haired man, "Yes."

I gave birth to a little baby girl on May 18th, 2012. She had raven hair and stunning brown eyes. She possessed a button nose and high cheekbones. She was the first daughter of Brian and Nissa Haner Jr. She was the baby sister to Bronx and Blaik Haner. She was named Brielle Jezebel Haner and she was beautiful.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the end. :)

I hope you guys liked reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Leave me a comment and tell me what you thought of the ending, please.

Image