Status: REWRITE FEB 2016 - current chapters subject to complete change

Perfect

F O U R .

Poppy walked away from Ana, not caring that she had hurt Ana's feelings. She was tired of Ana being everything she wanted to be, taking the life she wanted away.

As she stepped into the diner, she caught sight of a beautiful boy. He couldn't have been but a few years older than she.

He had wavy brown hair falling loosely into his eyes, which were a bright blue. His full lips pulled into a smile around his bright white teeth.

Poppy tried not to lose her balance as she walked to the register to order. She looked up at the menu and spoke softly. "Is there anything you would recommend?" She asked the lady taking her order.

The lady smiled, "Maybe the Sandwich Au Fromage would be good for lunch if that is what you are here for. As for the drinks, I think a virgin margarita would be something you would like, they say we have the best around here."

"I'll take both then please."

"Will that be for here or to go?"

"For here, please."

"Okay, your total is ₤50. Order number 269. You can sit in the booth over there," She pointed somewhere near a window, "or here at the bar."

"Thank you, the booth is perfect."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to Nic for pointing out a small typo!