Status: Active

Your Cage Is Peace to My Soul

o0

I could almost taste it, that same feeling I had become to addicted to in the past year.

Excitement rushed through my veins as I picked up the sharp object on the table next to my bed. The screaming had died down, and had now become something that sounded like a faint moaning and muffled begging, but I preferred it that way.

I gave the beautiful redhead one of my winning smiles, winked at her with one of my heavily made up eyes and quietly chuckled to myself. Her eyes widened once she saw me raise the knife in the air, and then bringing it closer to her neck. I took my left hand and ran it over her tear stained cheek, caressing it lightly. She tried to turn her face, not wanting me to touch her, which made me grab at her, now squeezing her face between my fingers.

“Now you asked for it.” I whispered to her.

She attempted to scream once more before I ran the sharp knife over her throat, slitting it completely. I watched the blood rush from the cut that I had just made, knowing that I was going to have to clean it up eventually. Vaguely I could hear the news report from the TV in my room, I couldn't help but smile as I heard what the reporter was saying.

“It seems that the panic that has risen over Germany in the past year is far from over. With another two women reported missing in the last 48 hours, we feel the need to warn you once again that no one is safe, what we have on our hands is not only a psychopath and a serial killer, but a monster."
♠ ♠ ♠
=)