Status: I'm basically going to upload what I've wrote so far, as I found the file on my Computer recently. If this is to be continued I need encouragement.

Regrets in Gotham

Dr Joker

Harley hit the floor, crutches her head, still screaming in pain. I raised my eyebrows at Ellie. She shrugged.

“I've always wanted to know if I really could do that but you know...,” she whispered. I rolled my eyes. You really couldn't try those powers without a good reason, even doing them by accident could get you in a lot of trouble or even your friends. Harley stop screaming.

“I don't feel well, Puddin',” The Joker stop pacing to stare at Harley and then slapped her across the face.

“Better?” The Joker laughed and Harley throw herself on to the couch rubbing her check. I really hope Bats got here before the Joker got ideas. The lack of minions was nudging at me.

“So Doc, I've missed our chats and your theories. So I figured we could play role-reversal. You be the loon and I'll be the shrink So tell me about you're childhood”

Ellie hesitated. Play along, god damn it.

“Well, I grew up in small place called Loony-Toon land and a duck called daffy was my best friend.” That was either the right response or a very, very bad one. The Joker stood there silent and finally began to laugh.

“Oh, Elinor. You not playing the game right,” he said serious and pulled out a knife from out his jacket and began to twirl it in his fingers. “I think I should explain the rules again.”

He began to walk towards us. However, at that moment, I suppose to prove a point, Batman came crashing in from behind the Joker who had, had his back to the wall but now had it to the roof. Batman picked up from the ground and knocked him out with one punch. I didn't know he could do that. Harley ran out the apartment door, screaming.

I stared at Ellie,

“She thinks there’s a giant bat that just eat the Joker in here,” She said plainly. I sighed and looked up to a empty room. Batman was gone with the Joker.

“So Ellie, got any powers you want to try on these ropes?”

“Well, I could try starting a fire.” she joked. I hope anyway.

“I guess we just have to wait for someone to find us or for me to reach the knife in my pocket.”

I manage to cut free just as we heard someone coming. I didn't want to be caught in this situation, so I ran into the bedroom and quickly changed back in my costume. I peak out from the door, to make sure Ellie was okay. It was her next door neighbor. He must have been going to work when he saw the door open.

I jumped out the window and hook my self on to the roof. Landing gracefully. I started to jump from roof to roof. There was no way I was staying in this city long enough for someone else to happen. I made my way back to the car, I hesitant for second about leaving. I had came here to make peace but only caused trouble. Maybe I should say thanks or something, but in all truth I probably should just leave it.

When I got home and I was surprised by a red and blue bulk.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thats all of the lost, now found file. Basically, if I hear no feedback I probably won't continue with this. I'm not threating for random comments, it just that don't feel like continuing at moment. We're see how things go.