A Little Piece of Heaven.

And I know, I know It's not your time.

“There. Perfect!” Val exclaimed as she added the finishing touches to my eyes.

“Can I please look now?” I asked with a soft giggle and she nodded her head proudly. I turned my chair around so I was now facing the mirror and gasped in shock. This was definitely not the girl I was used to seeing.. It didn’t even seem as though it was me.

“Val, Your amazing. Seriously.” I said with a giggle and she rolled her eyes at me softly.

“Okay, okay, you’re welcome. Now Go. Lover boys waiting for you.” She said with a smirk and I smiled softly before putting on my shoes and walking to the living room where Zacky was waiting. His eyes widened as he saw me and I smiled softly at him.

“You look.. Wow.” He said with a nervous chuckle and I giggled softly as I hid my blushing cheeks.

“You don’t look to bad yourself Vengeance.” I said as I bit my bottom lip. That was an understatement he looked fucking gorgeous. He was only wearing some plain black skinny jeans and black button down shirt but god, did he wear them well.

“You want to head out?” He asked with a warm smile and held out his hand for me. I took it softly in mine and he lead me out of the house. He then lead me up to his car and opened the car door for me. I smiled slight as I sat inside and he shut the car door behind me before running around to his own side.

“Where are we going?” I asked and he smirked softly but didn’t answer me. I waited a few more minutes before he answered.

“You’ll have to wait and see.” He said and took a quick glance over at me before grinning like a madman. “I think you’ll like it..” He said with a chuckle and I huffed childishly before sinking into my seat.

“Your no fun.” I said with a small smile as I waited for us to arrive at our destination.
Once we arrived at the beautiful restaurant, I got out of the car in awe.

“Zack.. You didn’t have to bring me here..” I said. Leaning against the car and he quickly made his way over to me, Planting a hand on either side of my body.

“I wanted too, now, don’t fight with me baby. We’re going inside. End of.” He said with a small chuckle as he laced his fingers with mine, pulling me in the direction of the building.

-x-x-

“Wow Zack, you really know how to treat a girl don’t you.” I said with a warm smile as we got back into his car. The restaurant was utterly breathtaking.. Every inch of the room was covered in some sort of gold design which drew in my wondering eyes to no end. I think I looked at the room more than I did the thing I was eating.

“I try.” He said with a small chuckle as he looked over at me. “What do you want to do now?” He asked with a small smile and I shrugged softly as I smiled back. “How about.. We go to my house and watch some films.. You can stay at mine since you work here anyway.” He said with a soft chuckle and I grinned slightly over at him.

“Sounds like the perfect end to a perfect night.” I said and lightly kissed his cheek. I saw his cheeks flush crimson and laughed lightly. “Your cute when you blush.” I said, Mimicking his own sentence that he said earlier that day.

“Shush.” He said, chuckling himself.

Once we got back to Zacky’s apartment, I instantly ran up the stairs.

“I’m stealing a T-shirt!” I screamed as I ran into his room, Instantly going over to his wardrobe and picking out one of his tops that easily fitted me as a dress. Once I slipped off the dress, I pulled the material over my head. Instantly smiling as his smell instantly hit my nose. Boy did he smell good. I smiled slightly as I walked down the stairs to see Zacky already on the sofa. Waiting for me. “Sorry babe. I had to change into something more comfy.” I said as I crawled on the sofa next to him, Getting under the warm blanket he had draped over him.

“It’s okay babe. I’ll wait forever to see you in one of my tops. They look good on you.” He said with a grin as he placed a soft kiss on her forehead. He pressed play on the DVD remote and a film instantly started. I had a bad feeling about this..

-x-x-

“Ew, Ew, EW!” I screamed as a couple of teenagers had it out at an alive man. Cutting anything they could. His tongue included. “Man, that’s fucking sick.” I said as they continued to stab, Each one taking turns. Some hesitated but still did it. “I’m never watching this again after this Zacky Vengeance! I’m going to be petrified of thugs now!” I said with a soft giggle as I hid my head in his chest.

“Yeah but.. It got you closer to me. That’s what I intended to do.” He said with a cheesy grin and I smacked his chest lightly as I cuddled closer into his chest.

“All you had to do was say baby.” I said with a small smirk as I pressed my lips softly to his. “Not scare the living shit outta me!” I said with a giggle and he shrugged his shoulders softly as he rested a hand on my bare leg. I could feel myself drifting to sleep on his chest and didn’t have it in me to fight it. Soon enough, my eyes were closed and I was on a different planet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay.. It's been a while subscribers and I apologize. Just really busy trying to finish off all these stories man! :/
Comment! And Subscribe!