A Little Piece of Heaven.

We were more than friends, Before the story ends,

I groaned loudly as my alarm clock rang in my ear signalling for us to get up.

I Hate, Feeling like this.
I’m so tired, Of trying to fight this.
I’m asleep but all I dream of,
Is waking to you.


I groaned hitting the snooze button and gently nudging Mick who was sleeping at the other side of my bed.

“Come on Mick, Time for work.” I said with a yawn as he started to stir.

“Who are you, my mother?” He said and I smiled softly.

“Yes I am. MICKY SMITH GET YOUR ARSE OUT OF BED NOW!” I screamed in his ear and he screamed loudly before landing with a thud off the bed.

“Fuck, You are my mother.” He said and I laughed Hysterically. I loved Mick, He’s like a brother to me in a way. I grinned as I walked over to my closet, grabbing Mick his clothes and then rummaging for something for me. I finally found some black shorts and a pink tank top and decided to wear them. I’m so glad our work doesn’t have a dress code. I quickly jumped in the shower and washed my hair. I jumped out again and wrapped a towel tightly around my body before putting on my work clothes. I straightened my hair quickly and decided to just leave it down for today. Finally, My make up. I put on some foundation and added eye shadow and eye liner before putting on some mascara and lining my lips with gloss. I Looked at my reflection in the mirror and nodded. I looked okay. I walked out of the bathroom to find Mickey collapsed on the bed again. I grabbed a book from my bookshelf and chucked it at him.

“Ouch, you bitch!” He screeched before falling on the floor yet again with another thud.

“Get the fuck up then.” I said with a grin before exiting the room and making my way to the kitchen. I fixed myself some toast and orange juice and ate it at the little eating area I had situated in the kitchen. I quickly put some in for Mick and shouted his ass downstairs. He was there seconds later fully clothed and ready. I passed him the toast and walked over to the front door, Putting on my shoes.

“Come on Hun, We’ll be late.” I said and he nodded putting on his shoes too.

“I’m ready.” He said as he shoved the whole toast slice in his mouth. That sight was one I’m glad I did not miss. I laughed lightly and walked out the door, Mick following afterwards. It’s off to work we go, right?

-x-x-

I parked the car as we got to work and climbed out quickly. We walked into the building side by side and sighed with relief as we finally got to our desks without being bugged. I opened up my ‘Project’ and sighed happily as I got to work. Not soon later Linda came into our joint office with a man following slowly behind her. He had black hair and snake bites. He looked around the room for a second before planting his eyes on me. He probably had the most beautiful light green eyes I’d ever seen. I looked away quickly as I thought I was staring at him too long.

“Good morning Mickey, Hanna” She said with a soft smile which I returned.

“Morning Linda.” I said happily and she smiled.

“These are two of my best workers. They’re different from the rest, they are more into the dark side of graphics.” I heard her whisper as the man walked around her and looked at Mickey’s work first. I saw he was drawing some kind of flower in his. Go figures. Mickey always does as he’s told. Bless him. He nodded softly before coming around to me. I saw a small smile break on his lips as he saw my skull design. It had a Mohawk and was writing something on a board. I don’t really know where it came from but, I liked it.

“That’s really good.” He said with a slight grin and I looked up at him softly.

“Thank you.” I said and blushed slightly as I saw him smirk.

“I’ll think about it.” He said with another smile and walked away towards Linda. He whispered something to her and she smiled at me softly.

“Hanna, Meet me in my office at the end of work.” She said and walked out of the door, Shutting it behind her.

“Oh my god! You got it Hanna!” He shouted once Linda was out the door and I looked at him confused.

“How do you know that?” I asked and he looked at me with an ‘Are you serious?’ expression.

“I saw his face Han! He whispered something to Linda as they walked out! And she wants to see you after work! It’s obvious.” He shouted and I rolled my eyes, licking over my dry lips nervously. The guy was.. Hot. Great.. Another few hours till the end of work.. This’ll be a long wait.

-x-x-x-

I groaned nervously as I waited outside my bosses office door. What did she want me for? Did I do something wrong? I sighed as she shouted for me to come in. I walked through the door to see the black haired, green eyed boy sitting next to Linda. I took a seat in front of them both and the boy smiled at me.

“So, Hanna. I’d like to introduce you to what will be your new boss if you wish, Mr Zachary Baker.” She said with a grin and I cupped my hands over my mouth.

“Really? I’m the one that’s been chosen?” I asked and she nodded slightly as The guy I learned to be Mr Baker Walked towards me.

“Hello, I’m also known on stage as Zacky Vengeance. But yeah, call me Zacky.” He said sticking out his hand and I shook it, still not really understanding what was happening. Wait a minute.. As in Avenged Sevenfold Zacky?

“So.. Do you take the job?” He asked and I nodded my head furiously.

“Yes” I said happily and he grinned widely. I was working for the Zacky Vengeance.. Wow.

“So you’ll start tomorrow. Here are directions to my place. Don’t get lost.” He said with a slight chuckle as he passed me a piece of paper and I smiled softly, placing it in my pocket.

“Thank you so much Mr Baker. You won’t regret this decision.” I said with a small smile as I exited the door and skipped all the way down to the main doors. I saw Mickey waiting for me and I ran up, jumping on him for a hug. He chuckled slightly as he got a grip on me.

“Someone’s happy.” He said still laughing and I grinned happily.

“I Just got the job with ZACKY FUCKING VENGEANCE!” I screamed and he jumped up and down.

“HOLY FUCK HE’S FIT!” Mickey shouted getting the attention of most people but, as always, he didn’t give a shit.

“And, It’s good pay.” I said and stuck my tongue out at him childishly.

“Lucky bitch!” Mick screamed before flinging me over his shoulder, refusing to put me down. Zacky came out at that exact minute and he looked at Mickey. Well, he got a lovely view of my arse. He put me down quickly and Zacky shouted.

“Nice meeting you Hanna, See you tomorrow for your first day.” He said and I bit my lower lip before smiling softly.

“Thank you!” I shouted again and He chuckled.

“Come on, Dinners on you.” Mickey said and walked in the way of the town.

“Great.” I said as I rolled my eyes at him. I didn’t mind really. This new job paid me much more than my old one. I groaned as I had to run to catch up with Mickey who was walking into a random restaurant. Work should be fun from now on..
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/Subscribe you lovely people?