Status: Give It A Try :)

There's Always a Catch

N I N E T E E N

It was a few days later and I started having pains, Paul literally flew me to the hospital but it was false alarm. I’ve never seen Paul look so disappointed.

Things have been mutual lately, well until today when Alex decided to stop by Emily’s where Paul and I were currently at. Everyone was here, everyone was getting jumpy at any sign of the baby coming. At one point, Jacob was calling Carlisle for advice, and that’s saying something.

The door knocked, and Emily went to answer it and soon Alex entered the household, looking rather attractive but he was still an ass.

“Hey” he says and everyone went silent, so silent I heard own breathing. Paul looked furious, and I was worried he might phase and murder him, but that might be a good thing.
“What you doing here?” I ask him, putting my glass of juice down. Alex smirked at me slightly.
“To discuss when I’m seeing my daughter” he says simply, as if he had been here the whole time during this pregnancy. Although Paul was about to lunge, it wasn’t him that stood up.

It was Leah. “Who the hell you think you are? You’re daughter? You didn’t even know till a few weeks ago, and you haven’t been there for Casey at all. You have no right saying that, you’re a selfish bastard who should leave before he gets a punch in the face!” Leach seethes coldly, everyone knew that her hatred of the male species was bad, but I think she thought Alex was a breed all on his own.
Alex, stupidly, scoffed. “You don’t even know me. You don’t know anything about Casey or our relationship. You don’t scare me. I’m going to see my daughter, whether or not I have to involve the courts. I have rights” he snapped. Leah glared, but Alex glared back.

“Alex, just leave” I say tiredly.
“No, I need to talk to you” he demands.
“She doesn’t want to talk” Paul says, gritting his teeth. His fists clenching…
“I wasn’t talking to you Paul.” Alex hisses and I heard Paul’s chair scrap back, Paul was physically shaking.

“Leave” he orders.

“You think you’re going to be my daughter’s father? You think that you and Casey are going to get married, play happily ever after? It’s a joke Paul, you’re never going to be my replacement, you can’t replace me. I’m the one who fucked her Paul, I’m the one that loved her for 2 years. I’m the one who’s baby she’s carrying. So don’t think you can replace me” Alex says coldly, and I stared at him in disbelief. Was this really the guy I fell in love with? No, this guy was a bastard, who was full of hatred and greed.

Paul couldn’t take it, he knew he couldn’t harm him. Alex was only human, despite his heartless attitude. Paul stormed out, throwing the chair out the way, making me jump.

“Burn in hell” Paul spits at him, and leaves finally.
I stared at Alex, in shock. “Don’t ever think you’re going to be part of my life again. This is my baby and my home and my life. You made your decision, so fucking stick to it Alex. I’m not playing games. Pack up your shit and go. No one wants you here” I order, standing up carefully.

“This is my baby too. I made her too!” Alex shouts, coming closer to me. All the boys tensed up.
“No, you didn’t make her Alex. We were drunk and you didn’t use protection, I didn’t use the morning after pill and you’re the one that made me go to that damn party. We didn’t make her Alex, she was a accident but she’s MY accident and you’re not being part of it anymore. Stop trying to ruin my life” I say, feeling the emotion overwhelm me.

Alex stares at me, cold and heartless. That’s what he was.
“I’ve always loved you, I never forced you into anything. I didn’t rape you Casey, stop making it out as all my fault” Alex shouts, getting closer and closer to my face.

“I was drunk, you took advantage!” I attempt, but it was no use. Alex was right, he didn’t rape me but I didn’t intend on having sex that night either.

“Didn’t sound like that when you were moaning like a fucking whore. You’re pathetic Casey, trying to act like all these people love you and care about you. They pity you, just like I do. They pity the poor knocked up girl who can’t keep her pants on. You’re nothing but a sad, lonely, pathetic little girl that can’t be responsible enough to look after herself. I feel sorry for the kid” Alex screams in my face, his fists clenched and I had a flashback of that night, and I immediately flinched.
The tears rolled down my cheeks, my brain trying to convince myself it’s not true. Suddenly, Alex was tackled to the floor, and Paul was punching the hell out of him.

“DON’T YOU EVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY GIRLFRIEND AGAIN. YOU’RE FUCKING PRICK!” Paul bellowed and I stepped back, shocked.
Everyone rushed to get Paul off of him but Paul punched and shook and punched again. Alex punched back, getting a few swings in.

It was madness, chairs flying, boys shouting, Emily almost in tears and Sam getting furious. It was all too much, too much.

That’s when it happened, the pain striking through me and the amniotic fluid was broke, my waters had broke which means…I was in labour.

I suddenly screamed in pain, as my first real contraction kicked off. Everyone froze, even the beat up Alex, staring at me.

“GET ME TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL! NOW!” I order, clutching my stomach as I feel my stomach move.
I was in labour and my daughter was going to arrive, hours from now. I hoped to god all this pain was worth it, as this fucking hurt…
♠ ♠ ♠
THE BABY'S COMING!
COMMENTS? <3