Status: Give It A Try :)

There's Always a Catch

T H R E E

Monday Mornings were always the worse, but it was even worse being pregnant on them. That morning, I threw up three times. I contemplated on skipping school, but I knew that the longer I put it off, the more I would be afraid.

So I got up and prepared myself, showering, dressing in something that flattened me as much as possible and made myself decent. I had a some toast and a apple, and was on my way to school. It was a small town, so it never took long to find.

Arriving at school was the second worse thing. The amount of stares I got, and that was just for my car. It rattled and rumbled and I probably looked like some poor person, which in effect. I was.

I parked next to a Volvo, which wasn’t my best idea as it was nice looking car. But then again, ever since I got pregnant when have I cared what people said.

As I hopped out, slamming the door which made the door shake and worried me that it might crumble into parts of metal. I grabbed my school bag, throwing it over my shoulder and walked around my car, facing the school.

Let the battle commence.

People stared, they ‘whispered’ as I walked past, my head held moderately high. As I walked up the steps, I almost stopped and stared.

Two beautiful people, no angels were standing near the door way. They both were utterly gorgeous with pale snowy white skin, extraordinary golden opaque eyes that I envied. I was entranced by them, but I kept moving…

The petite one, with spiky black hair and beautifully feminine features looked adorable, almost like a Pixie, she looked fairly happy to see me as she gave a me a huge, encouraging smile as I went past and I wondered if she was being rude and taking the piss out of me.

She wasn’t, you could tell from the way she looked. She was too innocent.
The angel beside her, was a male with a tall, good muscular build that I’m sure most girls drooled over and boys envied. He looked slightly uncomfortable but I wasn’t going to make comments. He had lovely wispy golden curls and it reminded me someone of my past…

His eyes were slightly darker but it gave him a more intimidating look. I wasn’t scared, but I knew I should give him space.

Finally, out of my trance I walked to the office and asked for my schedule. The woman, Mrs. Cope gave me a rather rude look, as she saw my swollen stomach.

I didn’t appreciate it. She gave me my schedule and explain the rules of everything rather coldly. I smiled however and thanked for her time.

I made my to my locker, so I knew where it would be. As I approached, I was surprised to see yet more beautiful angels, all different yet all beautiful. One was huge looking and if he didn’t have a beaming smile as he spoke to the petite pixie girl, I would have been terrified. His size was extremely well built, and strong looking. He had buzzed cut hair, dark brown which stood out against his pale skin. His eyes were also a golden colour which gave me the suspscion that they were all related.

There was another girl, beside bear man. She was by the most beautiful of them all, and that did intimidate me. Perhaps it was because of my emotions and my hormonrs roller coasting but seeing her made me feel more depressed than ever because she was gorgeous, the appearance of a god yet I was some stumpy, fat girl who couldn’t remember to use birth control.

One of them looked at me, reading me like a book. It was like he heard, with reddish-brown almost bronze hair that he seemed quite proud of and golden eyes that stared at you so closely. He too was beautiful. Beside him was a girl, not quite their standard but by all means pretty, she wasn’t quite as pale as them. She had nice brunette hair with warm brown eyes which funnily reminded me of Charlie Swan.

The bronze haired boy looked at me, and gave me a slight smile.

I gave a polite one back and shut my locker door, scurrying to my class where I some people had no recollection of manners.

As I said my name to the teacher, people immediately began to gossip and I felt even more insecure. I wanted to go home, to sleep.

“Class! Settle down, Casey pick any free seat” the teacher told her. Gratefully, I picked a seat right at the back and no one else was near by.

It wasn’t until the bell went, when three of the beautiful angels and the brunette girl walked in and everyone seemed to freeze.

The golden haired boy and pixie like girl came near me, but sat by the desk near me. I heard a chair scrape back and I look to see the brunette hair girl sitting beside me, giving me a slight smile. The bronze hair boy, sat in front of us but sat facing us.

“Hello, my name’s Edward Cullen, you’re the new girl of the town?” Edward introduces and I smile gratefully, he saved me being awkward.

“Hello Edward, I’m Casey and yes unfortunately I am” I say softly.

“I know the feeling, I was new last year. I’m Bella by the way.” the brunette haired girl, who sat beside me said. I gave a knowing smile.

“It sucks” I sigh.

“I’m Alice!” a high pitched voice tinkered and I realized, it was Pixie girl. Edward smirked, as if he heard something smiled but covered it up quickly.

“This is my boyfriend Jasper!” Alice says excitedly, I couldn’t help smile at her. She was too contagious.

“Hello both, I’m Casey” I say, giving an shy wave.

“We’re going to be best friends!” Alice squeals knowingly and Jasper smirked funnily. I didn’t care though, because Alice gave me a surge of confidence as she told me this so confidently.

“Looking forward to it.” and Alice giggles and it sounded like bells.

“I think you met my Dad yesterday?” Bella tells me and I nod.

“Yeah, Charlie Swan. He told me about you.” I say and think of what Charlie had said. Bella smiles almost embarrassed.
“Nothing bad I hope” she jokes and I giggle.

“Nah, all good” I assure her.

“So you nervous about today?” Alice asks me.

“Not really” I lie, but smiled anyways.

Nervous? I was absolutely terrified.

Why?

Because, I’m the pregnant girl.
I’m the tramp of the school already and I’d only been here 20 minutes….
♠ ♠ ♠
Met the Cullens.
Tomorrow, the wolves! :) <3
Feedback?