Status: A work in progress

Yours From the Beginning

002.

Image
As the shifter emerged in his human form in only cut-off jeans, Elinor began to contemplate if this small town with would be a good place to stay, at least for a while. She didn’t know how this tall male would react to her vampric nature, not that she was dangerous to anyone. If he hadn’t been around vampires such as her before there would be a possible chance of her impending second death coming quicker than she hoped. He was, however approaching her with only a little weariness in his eyes, the rest consumed with curiosity.
The oversized teenager waited patiently for the new bloodsucker, standing within the La Push perimeter, to make the first move.

“Hello,” she said softly in her airy voice so as not to turn the shifter against her. “I’m Elinor. Could you possibly tell me where I am?”

The shifter looked at her strangely, as though she wasn’t very smart for not knowing her destination. “You’re in La Push.” He replied courtly, with slight distain seeping through his teeth.

Elinor decided that before she continued with her questioning, that she should at least get the wolf on her side and to at least like her a small amount.
In a sweet voice and an irresistible smile, she asked, “What’s your name?”

“Jacob Black.” He was taken aback by her sweet nature and the pleasant aura that surrounded her and was let off like smoke bomb. This thought irritated him to no end. He couldn’t act kind to a leech no matter how innocent they seemed. “Enough.” He said roughly. “What do you want?”

Elinor thought really hard how to phrase it but finally decided to answer his question with another. “How many shifters are in your pack, Jacob?”

Jacob replied, almost hesitantly, not wanting to divulge this information to a bloodsucker. “Eight. Including me.”

A relieved smile appeared on Elinor’s face. This was twice as many shifters than in Ohio. This could be her chance to settle for a while without the fear of being killed. Well, unless the others were hostile towards her.
“I have a request if that’s ok?” Jacob motioned with his hand to continue. “Well, I’m in a little trouble. I was wondering if it would be possible to be put under your protection for a while so I don’t have to continue running.”

Now this, was something that Jacob was not expecting. He stared in shock until the small vamp clicked her fingers.
“I… Um… you’ll have to… um… ask the Alpha before anything can be done.” He stuttered.

“But you’ll help me?” Elinor beamed, hope glinting in her eyes.

“Um… sure. You just wait right here and I’ll just go get Sam.” He replied in an unbelieving way. This was one of the things that were not on his life accomplishment list, but what the hell? She seemed harmless enough.

“Oh, thank you so much.” She smiled with a wide grin and run to hug Jacob in a hug so tight it would crush him if he was fully human. Jacob stiffened under her embrace and didn’t let the breathe he had been holding until she was back in her original position only sitting cross-legged instead of standing with the bright smile still glowing on her face in order to wait for the wolf to bring his Alpha.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey. I'm sooooo sorry for not frequently updating. I has my AS Levels coming up and have been focusing on them. Don't hate me! :(
Anyway, thanks to:
Silent Mockingbird
cocopuffs
ForsakenxVoices

For commenting :)

Comment and subscribe for the next update :) I'll try and do it quicker :)