Status: Hiatus - loss of interest, time and support

Going Down In Flames

Hold your breath, now.

A week had passed, Travis and i had still continued to keep our uh... ‘relationship’ a secret. I didn’t know what exactly to call this thing going on between us but it was fiery, hot and full of desire. Every night, Travis would sneak into my room, or myself into his. Most nights, we would just sleep together, snuggle and kiss or be ‘together’ in more way than one -- if you get what i mean. After spending the night with each other, we would sneak back to our individual rooms before anyone else would wake up and spot us.

Our sneaky and flirtatious ways weren’t going unnoticed though, several members of the crew were questioning us on several occasions asking if there was anything going on between Travis and i. It started to get really frustrating with their constant pushing of the subject when i assured them nothing was going on. Mind you, i was lying through my teeth. But still, i didn’t want to tell anyone about this thing going on between Travis and i because honestly, i don’t know what exactly it is.

Once i had woke up in Travis’s bed i kissed his soft lips for a moment before slipping out of the covers of his bed with little noise. I walked around the room, waiting for my eyes to adjust to the darkness before picking up my clothes that littered the floor; roughly pulling them back over my bare body. I snuck back into my room and pulled back my unrumpled bed linen up and over myself and closed my eyes; a smirk hanging off my lips.

I woke up, once again from my slumber. I stirred slightly around my sheets before forcing my eyes open. My eyes flicked towards my bedside table which had on it its usual contents as well as a folded note. I reached over and grabbed it, pushing myself up with my arms.

Morning beautiful,

You know, for once it would be nice to wake up with you beside me...
Anyway, i just thought i would let you know i have an meeting thing today and i probably won’t be back till this afternoon. I have kind of been hiding something from you because i didn’t want to make a big deal out of it before i knew things were going ahead for sure. But, i promise to clear everything up when i get back, it could be good news, or bad.
Now you’re probably thinking it’s something terrible, great! Try not to think about it okay?
I’ll see you soon :)

Travis xx


To say the least, i was beyond curious now. My mind was twirling millions of different idea’s and scenarios. I sighed frustratingly with my train of endless thoughts and picked up my phone from beside me. I had one new text message, a familiar name on the screen.

To: Ally
From: Denae
HEYYYY!
I miss you!
How is everything going? Are you keen to come back to racing or what!?
Love you x


I laughed imaging Denae’s enthusiasm through the words.

To: Denae
From: Ally
I MISS YOU TOO <3<3<3
Everything is pretty great at the moment, I’ll have to fill you in on some things when the time comes.
I completely forget actually, but now you have mentioned it – HECK YES!
When am i coming home?
Love you!


To: Ally
From: Denae
Oooh oooh, gossip? Or some mystery man ;)
Details please!
You! Forgetting racing?! What is the world coming too!
In 5 days baby girl!
The apartment is getting a bit lonely hey, and i miss Kirby!
<3


To: Denae
From: Ally
No women! You’ll have to wait.
Haha shush up! Woo, can’t wait!!
Hey, well it was your idea to send me here remember so?...
<3


We continued our texting and teasing for a good hour before saying our goodbyes. Reluctantly i pulled myself out of bed and rumbled through my clothes, chucking on a pair of jeans, a tee and some converses. I ran a brush quickly through my tangled hair and didn’t bother putting any makeup on. Once decent, i headed downstairs and picked Kirby up taking her outside with me. I followed the sound of engines and laugher towards the foam pit where the lady and gents were being their usual idiotic self’s.

As i reached them i was greeted by everyone and took a seat on one of the spare chairs watching the madness go down. They had Tommy on a pretty crappy looking Streetbike jumping into the foam pit while Erik, Special Greg, Jim and Andy sat on the roof of the shed shooting paintballs at him. Tommy screamed in pain each time he jumped from the jump into the pit but still, he continuously got out, got back on his bike and continued. What was the point? Since when did Tommy enjoy pain?

“Jo, why is Tommy continuously putting himself in pain?” i asked confused, Kirby playfully biting my finger tips when i stopped scratching her stomach.

“Well, this morning we were all being idiots and jumping random things into the pit. Than Erik decided to see how many flips he could do from the roof into the foam pit. Everyone joined in the game making a little comp out of it. Basically everyone got 2 or 2 and a half before crashing head first except rubber neck who could easily get 4 flips in somehow” she paused and shrugged, still not sure how the hell he did that “Than Tommy being Tommy piped up and was like ‘I can easily do 4 flips rah – rah – rah’ than Erik was like ‘Do you want to bet on it?’ and Tommy was like ‘Yeah, whatever you’ll lose your money anyway, than Erik obliged and was like ‘Let’s make this more interesting’ and that brings us to now. Obviously Tommy lost the bet and this was the outcome, he has to continue doing this till the boys run out of paintballs”

I cracked up laughing in disbelief “I don’t understand why Tommy continues to pipe up and say he can do all these things. He always ends up hurt or doing something ridiculous” i shook my head, still chuckling.

The pain didn’t end for Tommy soon enough, somehow the boys had 4 more loaded guns sneakily hidden behind them so when there’s began to run out they could slyly switch them over and continue the pain for Tommy. I was amused for a while, before heading back inside cradling a sleeping Kirby in my arms. For a puppy, she did sleep a whole lot. I placed her gently back on her bed and closed the door and went back upstairs to my room.

I jumped down onto my bed, rolling over awkwardly to the side i tugged my phone out of my pocket. I began to scroll endlessly through the thousands of songs trying to decide on something to listen to. I picked several songs but grew tired of them quickly, changing to the next. My eyes caught upon one song, i clicked it and locked my phone. Rolling over onto my back i closed my eyes and listened to the music flood my ears and room. Nodding my head and miming the words i couldn’t help but sing along.

Let’s leave no words unspoken,
And save regrets for the broken.
Will you even look back when you think of me?

All i want is a place to call my own,
To mend the hearts of everyone who feels alone.
Whoa, you know;
To keep your hopes up high,
And your head down low.


A smirk hung off my lips, as the little light bulb flashed with the idea that had appeared in my mind.

~~~~~~~~~

“Thanks for fitting me in on such short notice” i smiled telling Rob.

“Hey no problem, i can always fit you in. By the way I’m almost finished” he replied.

I smiled getting excited to see the finishing product, i could feel Rob cleaning my skin and starting to clean up his station.

“Alright, all done. You can have a look now if you want” he said after around 10 minutes.

“Yay!” i cheered and rolled off the table standing up and walking towards the mirror.

I stared at my thin and slightly pale upper right thigh in the mirror. A grin evident on my face as i stared at my new ink. On the top of my thigh, just below where my panties sit were the lyrics ‘Keep your hopes up high, and your head down low” written in a simple black font. It was perfect, just as i imagined. Snapping out of my awe i skipped back towards Rob and embraced him in my arms.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you” i repeated.

“Not a problem Ally, anytime”

I payed for my tattoo and began to walk out of the parlour as the vibration of my phone startled me.

“Hello?” I answered it.

“Hey Ally” Travis’s sweet voice replied.

“Hey! How did your meeting thing go?”

“Yeah, pretty good. Where are you?”

“I’m in town, at the tattoo parlour”

“Another tattoo?” he asked but it coming out as more of a statement.

“Haha, yeah. I really like this one, you should see it”

“What is it? Where’s it positioned?”

“It’s on my right upper thigh and for what exactly it is, you can just wait and see and check it out yourself” i teased.

“I like the positioning, a lot”

“Thought you might” i smiled into the phone.

“How are you getting back here?” he asked.

“Uhm, the same way i got here, walking?”

“I’ll come pick you up, give me 10 and I’ll be there”

“You don’t have to do that Trav, I’m perfectly capable of walking” i laughed.

“Too bad, see you in a few minutes” he hung up.

I shook my head and laughed. Travis was one stubborn sun of a gun i had to give him that. If Travis wanted something he would work at it until he got it. There was no such thing as failing in his books. Soon, Travis’s familiar car turned the corner of the side street that the parlour was placed on the corner off. I smiled and took the few steps to his car before opening it and sliding in carefully; a tiny pain in my thigh from the tattoo. He leaned over and kissed my jaw line several times before turning my head with his index finger and planting his soft lips onto mine. I smiled and bit my inner lip when we disconnected and Travis began the short drive back to his home.

“So what’s this thing you’ve been hiding from me?” I asked as soon as we were in my room, he kicked the door shut gently and walked towards me; sitting on the bed beside me.

“Well, today you know how i had that meeting thing?” he asked.

“Yep” i nodded.

“Well, if you haven’t noticed i haven’t been doing a whole shitload of competing in FMX at the moment it’s because I’ve been concentrating more on driving. And before you guess, no I’m not going back to Rally again i had my time there i want to move to a new stage and thats what today’s meeting was about...”

“Go on?” i simply stated.

“Let’s just say, I’ll be kicking your ass the track” he grinned deviously.
♠ ♠ ♠
uh oh, who can give me a guess on what they think Travis mean's by:
“Let’s just say, I’ll be kicking your ass the track”
Comment please! <3