Status: Hiatus - loss of interest, time and support

Going Down In Flames

Lies, Alcohol And Gutters

Fuck.

After I looked at Travis with his dismal reaction, i looked back at Andy breathing in a few longing breaths. I grabbed Andy’s drink chugging it down before Andy could abrupt; gaining some confidence with the added help of alcohol. I began to cautiously stumble towards Travis, his face showing no emotion as he looked at me. Travis stared me down before wondering his eyes over the bar and its aspects.

“You wanted me?” i said with no emotion what so ever. My words, wanted me rung through my head, Travis never wanted me otherwise he would have shrugged off Jim’s protective brother act and shown me his true feelings.

“Who was that guy you were just with?” he asked tunnelling down my eyes.

“You mean Andy and Erik?” i said pretending to not know who he was actually talking about.

“No” he paused “the guy who had his tongue down your throat”

“That would be Aaron. And just to fill you in on a little more of the details just because you seem oh-so interested; i had my tongue down his as well” i said smirking.

“Great, thanks for that – really appreciate it”

“No problem, anything for you Travis” i rolled my eyes “What’s it to you anyway?” i sneered.

“I just don’t want some dick hurting and using you”

“Well Travis, you shouldn’t bag yourself out so much” i spat out my words, instantly regretting them even through the influence of the alcohol.

“What? I wasn’t talking about myself?”

“Doesn’t mean i wasn’t”

Travis looked at me with an expression i had no idea if it was hatred, pain or jealousy truth was, at the moment i couldn’t give a rat’s ass. I was having a great night, Aaron was a great guy and despite Travis’s way of words trying to get me to not get hurt by him because his a ‘dick’ well I’m sorry but i don’t think he could hurt me more than Travis did.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” He asked dumfounded.

“Work it out for yourself, you do have a brain” i looked over to the door with relief “Look Jolene’s here” i walked straight over to her and Scott ignoring Travis’s pleading calls for me to return to him.

“Jooooooey” i yelled and hugged her.

“Hey babe, i see someone has had her fair share of drinks” she raised her brows at me.

“Yeah, yeah. But there’s still room for plenty more” i rubbed and tapped my stomach.

“Good effort. Oh, Ally this is Scott – Scott this is Ally” she introduced us.

“Hi” he smiled “Your Jim’s little sis hey?”

“Yep, and Jolene is my side kick” i winked and skipped away to the bar.

I ordered a drink, soon after it arrived i was joined by Jolene who also ordered herself a drink.

“So did Travis not be able to take his eyes or hands of you?” she asked smirking.

“Eyes, yes. But i met another guy here, his name was Aaron and he was really sweet. I got his number before he had to go with his mates”

“Details please!” she said impatiently followed by her sipping on her drink.

“ Long story short, Aaron bought me a drink, we danced, we kissed, he mentioned Travis was staring and i kind of kiss him real passionately in front of Travis. Anyway how was your date?” i said trying to smartly change the subject.

“No, no, no you’re not getting of that easy. Did you only get with this Aaron guy to make Travis jealous?”

“Seriously, no. I thought at first i was a little, but his sincerely nice and i plan to call him tomorrow” i blushed clicking my heels together.

“Naw, well as long as you’re making the right decision for you, I’ve got your back babe”

“Thanks darling. So how was your date? Where did he take you? Was he able to keep his hands of you or what?”

“Actually, no. As soon as i got to his house he took one look at me and kissed me – it caught me so off guard but i liked it. After everything that followed that he ended up cooking us dinner and we ate it together on his balcony looking over the city, it was amazing. Thank you so much for helping me with all this Ally and let’s just say that the sexy lingerie was a good idea despite my hesitance” she winked.

“OMG JOLENE” i screamed and stood causing a few glares from people in the bar “You’s really... you know” i sat back down and lowered my voice. Stupidly i thrusted on the chair, really affected by the influence of the alcohol.

“You can say the word i think you’re old enough now” she laughed “and yes we did have sex haha”
“Good effort lad! I seen this shirt once it said ‘I fuck on the first date’. You didn’t even bloody well have the date yet! One day, i will find you that shirt and you will wear it with pride”

We both cracked up laughing and ordered some shots for us each, taking them in sync – the sweet liquor lining your insides, warming your body from the inside out. The night continued with more drinks, more dancing and a hell of a lot more fun. All i could say was i was going to have one kick ass hangover in the morning.

Everyone had decided on one more round of drinks and then we would go. I chose not to have one more drink otherwise i would have either passed out or vomited my guts up – either way i didn’t like the options. Feeling my stomach rise into my throat i ran outside my heels clicking on the floor for some fresh air; trying to ease my churning stomach. I stumbled across the pavement and took a seat in the gutter resting my head on the club wall behind me sucking in some deep breaths. My stomach began to settle. I was fascinated when i began hearing the muffled music coming from inside soon replaced by some loud, fierce talking almost yelling. The voices sounded overly familiar, one angry, one calm but i couldn’t put a name nor face to the voice – the alcohol wasn’t helping my discovering either.

With my curiosity taking over I pulled my heels off placing them in my left hand before pushing myself up with my right; using all the strength i could muster. I stumbled towards the sound following my instincts, i clinged to a wall hanging my head around to see no one other than Jim and Travis in a sort of argument. Travis took the last of the bottle of his alcohol in his mouth before throwing it to the pavement shattering it into a million tiny pieces on the pavement.

“Jim! Your sister was just in there with her tongue down some random’s throat and you say you don’t fucking care!” Travis yelled.

“Thats right Travis, because i don’t. Ally is old enough to make her own choices and if they turn out to be mistakes then so be it; i can’t control her fuck Travis. It’s her choice Travis let her decide on what she wants to do your not her mother”

“Don’t be a fucking smart ass Jim you may be my best friend but your still being a fucking dick. She looked like a slut grinding on that guy, she hardly even knows the fuckwit!”

“I’m being a fucking dick? Look at you Travis you’re the one making a fool out of yourself getting so worked up over nothing. Why are you so angry about this anyway, or should i call it jealousy?” Jim smirked knowing he was right.

“Fuck off Jim, why would i be jealous of your slut of a sister”

“Don’t fucking call her a slut Travis” Jim pushed Travis against a wall holding him by the collar “Just because you didn’t get your way doesn’t give you the right to call her that, you know Ally and you know she’s not a slut!”

“Truth hurts, people change”

“How fucking dare you Travis, you’re not worth me punching the fuck out of you! All you care about is your fame Travis, thats it. You’re so blind its insane!” Jim let go of his collar pushing him away from the wall.

“Righto captain obvious, actually i can see perfectly fine” he said sarcastically.

“I’m not literally talking about your sight dickhead, I’m talking about the fact that you walked out on Ally when you knew she had some feelings for you. Would it have killed you to call or even a simple text just a small explanation would have been perfect, but no. And to think i even gave it a thought that you might have been a good match up for my sister, ha! How wrong could i have been?”
What? Travis knew i had a thing for him, and so did Jim? Thanks for the update guys, really appreciate it. I could have kicked the wall if i didn’t want to be heard by the two dicks standing in front of me. I couldn’t believe what i was hearing, how could Jim lie to me about something like that and how the fuck did he and Travis know? Was it that obvious?

“I didn’t mean to, it just happened like that” Travis said lowering his voice.

“Then why get jealous when she’s kissing another guy? What do you like her now or something? I’m sorry but you had your chance and you blew it”

Travis paused and looked like he had to actually think about this answer before saying it. I leaned over the edge of the building more anticipating his answer. I wanted him to say he liked me, i truly did i just wanted my hopes of tonight to turn into a reality rather than a fantasy; more like a nightmare.

“FUCK NO! She’s just trying to make me jealous fuck her games, fuck her antics, fuck her in general she’s doesn’t mean shit to me” Travis scowled, my hopes shattered.

“I can’t believe you just said that, even with the influence of alcohol. I know your smashed, but still i can’t stand the way your acting” my brother shook his head in disappointment “hurry your shit, everyone will be ready to leave soon” Jim began to walk back to the car.

I quickly dashed back around the building stumbling just across from the door to the bar before sliding down the wall a sudden thump follow by pain as my backside hit the ground. My vision became impaired with the tears forming in my eyes at the thought to Travis’s words. I couldn’t believe what i heard, all i wanted was for this night to be a dream, a complete utter fantasy. I laid my head back on the wall causing my tears to fall around my face – closing my eyes trying to stop the sticky pain from staining my flushed cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With the awakening from my sleep brang with it the pain of an excruciating headache. I looked around confused, the last thing of the night i could barely remember was me crying in the gutter because of some dick called Travis Pastrana. I had no idea how i got back to Travis’s house, how i was in bed and how the hell i was changed into my pyjamas. With more questions than answers i rolled out of bed my feet hitting the floor painfully hard.

I slumped downstairs to the lifeless kitchen fetching myself glass of water and an aspirin.
“You might want to get me one of those hangover packages as well” Travis’s noticeable voice appeared from behind me.

I ignored him and placed the aspirin in my mouth swallowing it with a mouthful of water. After i finished i poured the leftover water out and slid the empty glass towards him with along with the packet of aspirin left on the counter. Without a word i walked straight past him ignoring the confused look he was looking at me with. I couldn’t stand the sight of him, he made me cry so much last night. Just when i thought things were getting better around here, my reality had to crash down.
As i reached the top of the stairs a sickly feeling in my stomach arose, i ran to the bathroom clutching my stomach tightly. Hanging myself over the toilet bowl my remissness of last night left my stomach. A hand removed the hair dangling surrounding my face, i couldn’t look up to see who it was before i started vomiting again.

After all i could manage to vomit up and the tears of pain had stopped steaming down my face. I stood up flushing the toilet turning around to see none other than the Travis, asshole, standing behind me a gentle smile on his face. Great, why couldn’t it be someone else, anyone else that held my hair back anyone but him. I muttered a soft ‘thanks’ before washing my face and hands.
“Do you want some water?” he asked.

“I can get it myself” i tried to walk past him but he blocked my exit with his toned figure.
“Ally you just vomited up everything you had in your stomach, go into your room back into bed and ill bring you in some water okay?”

“Fine” i groaned and walked back into my room following Travis’s orders.
I didn’t want to listen to him let alone talk to him but he had a point i had just vomited up pretty much everything that my stomach obtained and sleeping off the sickness could really help my recovery. Feeling depleted i traced my fingers over the scars that laced my wrists eager to hide the scars. Travis’s entrance into my room interrupted me, i hid my wrist under the sheets and looked up at him sitting beside me on my bed.

“Are you feeling better?”

“Not really, but hopefully after i get some rest”

“Sorry for asking but i couldn’t help notice you tracing your wrist when i walked in”

“I was just thinking if i wanted to get my new tattoo there or not” i said with little emotion trying to get rid of the pain he was bringing me.

“Oh fair enough... have i offended you or something?”

Offended me?! What about being an ignorant, asshole that has made me cry and feel depressed more in the last few days than i have in the last year! I bit my lip in anger, not wanting to release the rage burning up inside of me.

“Nope” i clenched my teeth “just want to sleep”

“Okay...” he didn’t sound convinced “I’ll see you later today than, hope you feel better” he got up and left the room leaving the water bottle on the bed replacing where Travis had just left.

I skulled down half of the bottle of water, it’s cool liquid racing down my body instantly making me feel slightly better. I picked up my phone off the table next to me and decided to send Aaron a text.

‘Hey Aaron its Ally from last night,
Just a question, are you anxious at all about needles?’
- Sent at 9:07am

‘Hey, it’s good to hear from you.
And about the needles, little bit random but no why?’
- Received at 9:08am

‘Well i was wondering tomorrow if you’re not busy do you want to hang out?’
- Sent at 9:09am

‘ Sounds good, when and where?
Just a question, what does us hanging out have to do with needles?’
- Received at 9:09am

‘Well, i was wondering if you would want to come with me to get a new tattoo in town and than we can hang out afterwards. I’m not really sure where the ‘hip’ and ‘cool’ places are around here so you can pick where we go out if you want? x’
- Sent at 9:11am

‘Sounds good gives me a chance to take you somewhere nice.
I might get something as well but I’m a tattoo virgin so you will have to hold my hand ;)
Are you planning to go to the parlour in town?’
- Received at 9:13am

‘Hey now, don’t be going all softy on me!
And yes, the parlour in town my friend told me about it’
- Sent at 9:13am

‘I was kidding dear, but I’ve had my fair share of piercings so I’ll be fine.
Can’t blame me though for wanting to hold your hand...
Is there any pacific time you want to go?’
- Received at 9:14am

‘Nawh! x
Nope, whatever time suits you best’
- Sent at 9:15am

‘ sorry for the late reply - just got off the phone to the tattoo parlour were both booked in for 10:30am, now i just have to decide on what i want to get and where.
Hope thats okay!’
- Received at 9:26am

‘sounds perfect, I’ll meet you at the parlour than.
I’m tired and hungover so... i need more sleep.
See you tomorrow Aaron xx’
- Sent at 9:27am

‘Okay hope you feel better – rest up.
See you soon xxx’
- Received at 9:27am

I smiled every time a text came through from Aaron; he seemed like such a sweet, decent guy and defiantly not a dick like Travis. I was really excited for tomorrow and wanted to see him a lot, even though it had only been merely a few hours since my eyes last laid on his. Ah, i sound like some love sick teenager! I shook off my thoughts and followed with my plans taking a lasting sip of water before laying my head on the soft white pillows closing my eyes; my sights turning black.
♠ ♠ ♠
dont be a silent reader!
Let me know if you want to see a picture of Aaron.